💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever met another little monster randomly?

Siena

Featured Posts

I’m kinda disappointed because I’ve been a little monster for 10 years and I’ve never randomly met another little monster :messga: like obviously i have through social media and at concerts but I’ve never randomly in person met someone who just happened to also be obsessed with Gaga. And it’s strange because I live in San Francisco and she’s really popular here! Am I the only one who’s had bad luck with this??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

Me neither, I met people who liked her but not someone like me who was really obsessed and knew everything about her.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

yes 2 years ago, i was at a Wax display, wait to take pic with Gaga's wax figure, then i met a friend of mine on Facebook who is a little monster too, we never met before so that is quite random

imsourcandy

When born this way came out I was in high school and met a girl that was a monster. She was adorable. I was so shy/awk/emo but we bonded over born this way 💙 been a monster ever since

sarahb

Yep, I was at a theme park and started chatting to these two girls in line for a rollercoaster wearing BTWB shirts. Then when we were on the coaster going up the chain lift they were singing Marry the Night :sweat:

eeaarrllaalloo

So here is my story, so basically in my school there was like an event then we passed notes to the host so he could say it in the mic then i wrote "where are my fellow little monsters at? "  then he freaking screamed at the mic like: AaaaaAAAaaaAA and he said Here! a little monster here! and then we became friends a bit akward but yeah... :saladga:

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

That J

My best friend is a monster so we go to all the tours together!  It's awesome. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Same... 

What kind of Gagz curse is going on

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Actually once i was at the bus and there was a boy in front of me using his phone and i could see that he had
gaga on his wallpaper, so i started to stare at him without really saying anything
Until he started looking at me back (really surprised, kinda scared) and then i unblock my phone in front of him
and my wallpaper was a photo of gaga too. We exchanged IGs

Luxe Ford

Nope. Closest thing was in a car with a colleague and Judas played on the radio and she yelled at the driver to pump it up because she loved it.

She was one of my nicer coworkers and a singer/songwriter so that felt nice.

And lots of people perk up when I sing Gagaoke [trademark].

"It's the new Lady Gaga song!!!"

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

RAMROD

Maybe I have, I just don't know them.

I mean, she managed to filled up a baseball stadium in my city (SF), and that is a fxck ton of people. Meaning, I must not be the only Gaga fan in this city. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Boyboi12
1 hour ago, That J said:

My best friend is a monster so we go to all the tours together!  It's awesome. 

:messga: so jealous of your life. 

Archived