đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears serves White Christmas vocals

Bradley

Featured Posts

Regina George
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

But who was being absolutely cruel? The robot comment was a bit rude but past that no one really said anything deeply disturbing.

Almost every comment on the first page imo is disrespectful... 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Almost every comment on the first page imo is disrespectful... 

Well imo nothing said was “disrespectful” - they were pointing out how bad she sounded. And that’s their opinion - just learn to live with that. No one was being cruel or malicious.

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Well imo nothing said was “disrespectful” - they were pointing out how bad she sounded. And that’s their opinion - just learn to live with that. No one was being cruel or malicious.

There is your answer and also you could use your own advice: just learn to live with different opinions. What is disrespectful to me, doesn’t have to be disrespectful to you. Love. :heart:

Bradley
16 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Just because someone sounds bad - and I don’t even think she sounds that bad - that doesn’t mean we should be here making fun of them or saying cruel stuff. What people in this thread are doing is just tragic mess because what she posted was clearly for fun. That was not meant to be good or groundbreaking. She posted it for fun. No need to be rude. Also I did not take any of this personally. 

You know I think there's a huge difference between being blatantly rude and disrespectful and giving criticism. Saying 'hey you don't sound good.' or anything in the veins of that is valid criticism, and saying 'you should just stfu because no one wants to listen to your voice' is unnecessary insult.

And I think you're being a little sensitive for regarding the comments on the first page as overtly rude, most of them were half joking, half being serious. They didn't necessarily like the singing, but they also didn't necessarily insult her to the point of cruelty. It's really not that subjective in this matter, I think most people wouldn't consider those as 'insults' or 'overtly harsh'.

Regina George
1 minute ago, Kitsch said:

You know I think there's a huge difference between being blatantly rude and disrespectful and giving criticism. Saying 'hey you don't sound good.' or anything in the veins of that is valid criticism, and saying 'you should just stfu because no one wants to listen to your voice' is unnecessary insult.

And I think you're being a little sensitive for regarding the comments on the first page as overtly rude, most of them were half joking, half being serious. They didn't necessarily like the singing, but they also didn't necessarily insult her to the point of cruelty. It's really not that subjective in this matter, I think most people wouldn't consider those as 'insults' or 'overtly harsh'.

I said what I think. Gosh am I allowed to have opinions on here? Just because it’s not same as yours doesn’t mean it’s wrong. I find it offensive and disrespectful and you should respect that and just stop trying to force your opinions on me. Thank you 

Bradley
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I said what I think. Gosh am I allowed to have opinions on here? Just because it’s not same as yours doesn’t mean it’s wrong. I find it offensive and disrespectful and you should respect that and just stop trying to force your opinions on me. Thank you 

Of course you are allowed to have opinions. It's just I was pointing out how the majority of people, would find it non-problematic when you did. You were angry at some jokes. :air:

Oh britney. First of All, her voice has the potential to be fantastic. Her biggest issues are:

A) Her record label has always pushed for a little girl, almost robotic sound from her. THis is why her singing voice and talking voice are so different. 

B) She has no control. Even if she did use her midrange, and full voice more, she needs vocal lessons because she tends to lose control, quick. In these videos where she has pitched up her voice with a snapchat filter, you can still listen to her and say if she stays in the same key, and she doesn't. She does have good enunciation and placement of vibrato. She also has a good ear for runs or riffs, but again, the control thing kind of messes that up. GET SOME VOCAL LESSONS GIRL. We want a vocal album!

JusKeepBreathin

I wish she had sung "My Only Wish." It's one of my favorite Christmas songs.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived