πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Favorite New (Non-Gaga) Song of 2018 Is...

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Janelle Monae - The Way You Make Me Feel

Brandi Carlisle - The Joke

Azealia Banks - Anna Wintour (just... the best song... i put my raging Azel hate boner aside for this one :giveup:)

Grimes - We Appreciate Power

Kali Uchis - After The Storm

Ciara - Level Up

Lizzo - Fitness

Kiesza - Phantom of the Dance Floor

Β 

It was a better year for pop music than I thought it was! Look at all these bops. How dare I be so bitter

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

Nothing Breaks Like a Heart by Miley and Mark Ronson.Β 

I keep on coming back to it.Β  It is haunting me.Β  I know i like it when a few days after hearing a song for the first time and I keep humming it.Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Shipper
25 minutes ago, dvrwis said:

i am sooo into honne

OMG I saw them live last August and they are amazing!

I love them! Nothing makes me feel more in love or longing for love than their songs.Β  Every song hits me.Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

raragaga

Β 

xoxo

Hard to choose one, but Dance to This and Anna Wintour really caught my attention this year a lot :) also Hypnotised by Years and Years

RochestrMonstr

Tell Me It's Over by Avril. Β It just came out today and it already easilyΒ wins for me. I reallyΒ like Head Above Water Β too but i'm much more excited for the album now that i've heard this. Β 

Andreu
4 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Even tho it's basic af I really like "In My Mind"

This progression :giveup:Β 

tbh I don't think it is a bad song, but what annoys me is that out of all of the EDM songs this year THIS one had to be the one that crossed over to pop :crossed:Β that is basically a remix and a mashup.

As a remix I like it, but it's just this feeling that annoys me :crossed:

Archived