💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bradley and Gaga could end a 40-year drought...

Josip

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

Are there any records she won’t break with this movie?:vegas:

Records for biggest flop movie :vegas:

Antichrist

okay, okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves. any oscar will do, we don't want ggd crashing for a week straight after the oscars if they just so happen to not win anything :emma:

Spoiler

what am i talking about, people will be beyond pissed if they don't win everything anyways :ladyhaha:

kabirartfling
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Records for biggest flop movie :vegas:

She did that in South Korea, urgh her mind!

Give your love to me

YOOOOU YOOOOOU YOOOOU AND ME COULD END THIS GOLDEN GLOBES AS CO-STARS DROUGHT

giphy.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

zakariah

well then I guess the drought will continue because sis rami malek is getting that golden globe FOR SURE

freebit

I feel like it could totally go a different way, as in they'll award Glenn or Olivia. I hope I'm wrong though. It would be such a weird thing if they awarded her for a campy show like AHS, but not in a more serious project where she has far more acclaim. :rip: We can only hope that they'll be their usual selves. :gum:

6 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

well then I guess the drought will continue because sis rami malek is getting that golden globe FOR SURE

That would be such a Golden Globe thing for them to do. They love awarding newer actors in flashy roles.

zakariah
3 hours ago, freebit said:

That would be such a Golden Globe thing for them to do. They love awarding newer actors in flashy roles.

bradley's great and all, but i'm personally rooting for rami so I wouldn't be mad about him winning

Archived