Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bradley and Gaga could end a 40-year drought...

Josip

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Wishing the best for them :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
7 hours ago, Aquarius said:

well then I guess the drought will continue because sis rami malek is getting that golden globe FOR SURE

This really has nothing to do with me being a Bradley or Gaga fan but it always fascinates me how some of y'all could present a possibility like a certainty when there are so many factors that will weigh in to affect the actual outcome.

Bradley
7 hours ago, freebit said:

I feel like it could totally go a different way, as in they'll award Glenn or Olivia. I hope I'm wrong though. It would be such a weird thing if they awarded her for a campy show like AHS, but not in a more serious project where she has far more acclaim. :rip: We can only hope that they'll be their usual selves. :gum:

Olivia is placed in Comedy, her winning Comedy doesn't affect this 'drought'.

Many movie fans are pointing out how Glenn's award buzz is significantly dying and people are saying she's not gonna win this one for another year. I think even Glenn herself said she's not gonna win the Oscar (I didn't see the video but I read it somewhere).

I actually think Gaga deserves her AHS: Hotel win. People were saying Kirsten Dunst deserved it, so I watched Fargo and really she's not as impressive as people make her out to be. I think The Countess was an overall more interesting and 'flashy' kind of character than the one Kirsten was playing, she played an ordinary wife, and the only time her acting shined was during the end of the season when she went paranoid or something.

The Countess seemed like a fantasy character that had both dominating and vulnerable dimensions to her, her presence was just so commanding, maybe I'm slightly biased but I absolutely understood why the Golden Globes rewarded her a win, and deservedly in my opinion.

freebit
2 hours ago, Kitsch said:

Olivia is placed in Comedy, her winning Comedy doesn't affect this 'drought'.

Many movie fans are pointing out how Glenn's award buzz is significantly dying and people are saying she's not gonna win this one for another year. I think even Glenn herself said she's not gonna win the Oscar (I didn't see the video but I read it somewhere).

I actually think Gaga deserves her AHS: Hotel win. People were saying Kirsten Dunst deserved it, so I watched Fargo and really she's not as impressive as people make her out to be. I think The Countess was an overall more interesting and 'flashy' kind of character than the one Kirsten was playing, she played an ordinary wife, and the only time her acting shined was during the end of the season when she went paranoid or something.

The Countess seemed like a fantasy character that had both dominating and vulnerable dimensions to her, her presence was just so commanding, maybe I'm slightly biased but I absolutely understood why the Golden Globes rewarded her a win, and deservedly in my opinion.

I completely forgot Olivia was in Comedy. Oop. One less contender to worry about. :lolly: I think Glenn might have some support there. I know of at least one HFPA member on twitter who is stanning for Glenn this season (I have no idea how many other believers she might have though :awesome:).  I won't be mad if she wins because Glenn is cool, but I mean, I am a Gaga fan and want her to win, so

I don't think negatively of her AHS win, and I think people that were mad about it were doing the most. The TV Globes are cute, and not precursors to the Emmys, so its super ridiculous that certain people were offended at her winning. :smh: That said, I do feel like her role really wasn't as well written as ASIB. As for Fargo, I love Miss Kiki Dunst, and think she was good, but I actually think Jean Smart was the MVP of that season, and if Gaga had won over her then I would have actually felt bad tbh. :duck:

zakariah
5 hours ago, Kitsch said:

This really has nothing to do with me being a Bradley or Gaga fan but it always fascinates me how some of y'all could present a possibility like a certainty when there are so many factors that will weigh in to affect the actual outcome.

globes are usually predictable cos they're a popularity contest

Archived