"People don’t respect Madonna the way they should"

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

It's TRUE. 

But I'm not arguing this anymore because its not worth it. 

I was there. I know. So oh well. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

migamiga

Madonna doesn't respect Madonna the way she should. I don't wanna sound like I'm judging her or telling her how she should be. I get it- she wants to continue to be rebellious and provocative and challenge people's perceptions of what it means to be an older woman, a mother, pop star, etc but she comes off as insecure and desperate imo. I feel like Cher has continued to be herself yet she doesn't seem too tryhard.

EDIT: Also these women are insufferable :saladga: talk about cringey

That J

People ASSUME she comes off desperate when she hasnt said a word. Lol

In all my years, I have never seen a more TIRED topic.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

AlexanderMagno

True.

Madonna has earned the right to be respect by every generation. She's a living icon, a revolution in pop music and pop culture, and as close as some artists might get to that, they haven't. She will always be the first inspiration for basically every music artist out there.

Anyway, who are these girls and why do I even have to discuss what they say

insight
4 minutes ago, Phoebe Buslay said:

I feel like Cher has continued to be herself yet she doesn't seem too tryhard.

Cher doesn't try at all

fathermonster

Respect is earned, and what has she done lately but throw shade and be disrespectful. Why are these people put on a pedestal? :/ If she was an average working class women acting the way she does people wouldn't be saying "She needs respect" :saladga:

Well, she did that to herself since she started to be so god damn immature and disrespectful. I still can't believe that an ICON like Madonna became something like this... I still love her, but come on.

3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

True.

Madonna has earned the right to be respect by every generation. She's a living icon, a revolution in pop music and pop culture, and as close as some artists might get to that, they haven't. She will always be the first inspiration for basically every music artist out there.

Anyway, who are these girls and why do I even have to discuss what they say

Yet she still can't respect what came from inspiration :huntyga:

No, she doesn't get any more respect than I had for her before watching this, it only makes me hate those girls :ladyhaha:

Archived