đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Best songs of 2018 by Billboard: Shallow #7

Josip

Featured Posts

nswain1110

Damnit - just saw someone else already made this topic.

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

False. The movie was set in production the same time, except Disney released it first. That's why Warner Bros sold the movie to Netflix because it didn't want it to flop.

Actually  up to March 2014 WB's movie was still in a search for a producer and director, they didn't cast yet anyone or approved the script, while in July 2013 Disney announced the start of the movie production and Jon Favreau was approved in November 2013.

So WB had a few months to give up on the project in some sense..

And it's doesn't matter, my comment was that in fact 2 Jungle Book movies were released in 2 years, it's another proof that there will be always new remakes and new movies for the same stories.. so don't be shocked if in 5 years they'll do another ASIB or another Titanic..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I always wondered if the critics really like the songs they are voting for or they just vote for their popularity.. because many songs here don't even deserve to be on that list..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Miracle
On 12/11/2018 at 6:49 PM, ReginaGeorge said:

Boo’d Up is so overrated tho, This Is America is stolen from college kid, oether songs you mentioned are also overrated.. Shallow is the only one that is good :cryga:

What about High Horse? And why is My My My! bad? It's a fine synth / dance pop tune.

Archived