💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jennifer Lopez Says She and Will Smith Almost Starred in 'A Star Is Born'

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

I love JLO but it would be terrible with her bcs of her singing voice. :ladyhaha:

And im the biggest Jlo stan but hearing her for 2 hours trying to reach a high note or attempting to "scream" would be very very atrocious 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Anyone is trying to profit of ASIB nowadays.. 

Did you watch the video? She was asked about ASIB while she’s trying to promote her own project. 

Seriously, people are so dense and don’t even realize that most of these sound bites don’t just come from them out of the blue. It’s not like people just really want to get this off their chest. They’re asked about it. Honestly, this is also how meaningless Stan feuds start and it’s so annoying. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Postboy said:

Did you watch the video? She was asked about ASIB while she’s trying to promote her own project. 

Seriously, people are so dense and don’t even realize that most of these sound bites don’t just come from them out of the blue. It’s not like people just really want to get this off their chest. They’re asked about it. Honestly, this is also how meaningless Stan feuds start and it’s so annoying. 

It’s honestly not that deep. thankyou_next.mp3

NewYorkCity
1 hour ago, Ooolong said:

The only people who seem to care about Beyoncé’s past ties to A Star Is Born are Gaga fans, lmao. 

my twitter mentions since I replied to a billboard tweet regarding that topic say otherwise.

SPARTACUS

As Brandy says...

:lolga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

ToxicHot

I think that would’ve been interesting, like AISB but in a hip-hop/urban adaption or something. And I don’t really get why people are attacking her, she praised both Gaga and Bradley. 

:vegas:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

2 hours ago, Ooolong said:

The only people who seem to care about Beyoncé’s past ties to A Star Is Born are Gaga fans, lmao. 

You certainly have not met the Twitter Beyhive I presume :ladyhaha:

StrawberryBlond

I was really surprised to hear she was almost part of it. I knew about Will, but not her. I honestly think Jennifer's too old for this role, though. I don't know when this idea was passed to her but she must have been in her early 40's, at best. Plus, she's not exactly praised for her acting and the ASIB franchise has always been praised for its acting, so it would lower the tone if someone like her was involved. And her star peak is at a low point, so the title wouldn't really have held up. Sometimes, there's really odd choices made and it's not clear why and this is one of them. At least she's gracious about it all.

KingRedd
4 hours ago, Andreu said:

I don't want to be mean and I know she's got a big career in the film industry but Jlo is worse than Gaga in soo many ways (musically) and Will Smith is worse than Bradley Cooper in so many ways as an actor, in my opinion, so i'm glad we got what we got

I was almost with you until the Will Smith part lol 

May I Read You? 😎

fathermonster
4 hours ago, River said:

I'll always get jiggy wit it this way :diane:

The Fla la la flahaloor, we are on the floor now:diane:

My Love Will Never Cost A Thing, Don't wanna start another fire :diane:

:sharon:

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

As Brandy says...

:lolga:

Wow it's been awhile since I heard this song! 

I think it would have been strange to see JLo and Will Smith in these rolls.  At least as we know them today. The script would have had to be different.

she/her/hers

Pacify Him

Thank goodness she didn't.

It seems like only Gaga can portray that specific character. If you look in the history of films, there are no female characters like Ally's

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived