đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jennifer Lopez Says She and Will Smith Almost Starred in 'A Star Is Born'

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga
Spoiler

The JLo defense squad needs to calm the f*ck down. Literally one (1) person made a Mariah-esque joke about her and people are acting as if they disrespected her career, her family, her pets and her ancestors. Pretty sure "I don't know her" has been done a million times by a million people on this forum, so there's no need for all that pearl clutching. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Oh thank God.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

littlepotter

I don't really know much about her or her music, but she always seems very elegant and unproblematic.

chaeri pls

doppelganger

Well the film is called "A Star Is Born", not "A Singing Star Is Born" so i guess it isn't too farfetched to think that J.Lo could be attached to the project. 

JusKeepBreathin

I know y'all are hating and that's ok because we love our Gaga, but Jennifer has her **** together acting wise. Shades of Blue is great. She would have been great in a Star is Born.  Also remember JLo's first staring role in movies was as a rags to riches singer in Selena and even though the movie wasn't nominated for a Golden Globe however Jennifer's performance was strong enough to be nominated fir vest actress at the GG's. She also did a movie with Sean Penn that was directed by Oliver Stone and a movie with Robin Williams that was directed by Francis Ford Coppola too bad they weren't reviewed well and then she decided to do romatic comedies to make her money. 

As far as Will Smith, he has been nomitated for an Oscar twice.  He is a good actor. 

I am glad though that this was Bradley's and Gaga's baby though. They deserve all the success they are getting. ❤️❤️❤️

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Antichrist
18 hours ago, PostMalone said:

This woman was asked about her involvement with ASIB in the past. And she praised Bradley and Gaga. But you have some people here being nasty towards JLO. It's annoying how some of you have become conceited little brats because of all the success Gaga is enjoying at the moment. You don't have to put down other performers. Be better people.

when people are dissatisfied with their life & their failures, i guess stanning a celebrity that's has some success at the moment brings them lots of joy. pathetic, ain't it? :ladyhaha:

JusKeepBreathin
18 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Anyone is trying to profit of ASIB nowadays.. 

Did you even watch the video?  She was being interviewed for her own movie and the reporter directly asked a question about ASIB to which she replied that everything happened for a reason and she sincerely praised Gaga and Bradley.

Please try not to be so hateful.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Regina George
49 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Did you even watch the video?  She was being interviewed for her own movie and the reporter directly asked a question about ASIB to which she replied that everything happened for a reason and she sincerely praised Gaga and Bradley.

Please try not to be so hateful.

What I said was not hateful at all but go of. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

They can star in the hip-hop remake. cause it's the only way this would work honestly.

A (Dance) Star is Born. I'm not even kidding tbh.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

On 12/11/2018 at 11:42 AM, Ooolong said:

The only people who seem to care about Beyoncé’s past ties to A Star Is Born are Gaga fans, lmao. 

I don't know about that. I keep hearing the hive say "leftover gaga" or "thank Bey for giving Gaga her leftovers" etc...

Archived