💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for a surprise album release opening night of Vegas?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Enigma starts on a Friday, which is when albums are released, so would you be here for it if Gaga surprise released her next album that day and performed songs from the album at the show that night? 

She could then do promo for the album during her time off from Vegas at the Grammys for example. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Not really, we're still in the ASIB era and award season is coming up. She should focus on one thing at a time.

I'm happy with the soundtrack and it's going to quench my thirst for awhile :diane:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Diamonster

Well yeah I can’t go to the show so that’d sure be a treat

But there’ll be nothing I just know it :madge:

GypsyBabe

I’m satisfied with ASIB right now. Would I love for her to drop a surprise record while I’m at the show? Of course! But I won’t be disappointed and I don’t expect it to happen. 

⚯͛

LateToCult

Nope. It’s been famously done by Beyoncé already so it would draw unnecessary comparisons right off the bat. I’m not too sure Gaga can pull the numbers BEYONCÉ and Lemonade did either so the comparisons probably wouldn’t favor Gaga. 

Also I like the build up to an album release. :vegas:

Bradley

No. If she wants to kick off a new era, she needs a lot of time to plan the songs, visuals, music videos, outfits, promotion. She simply doesn't have the time amidst all the Enigma shows.

If her visiting tons of radio stations and countries didn't help Perfect Illusion chart, staying in Vegas certainly won't help its lead single.

Besides we won't even have a lot of singles to begin with. It's not just commercial reasons, artistically she would also need to rush music videos amidst attending award shows like Critics' Choice, Golden Globes, Grammys, Oscars.

We know from history that she visits multiple continents for every album, and Enigma will be a hindrance to that.

I think we won't be getting LG6 any sooner, but she might accept another movie role or something.

AStarIsBorn21
7 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

No. If she wants to kick off a new era, she needs a lot of time to plan the songs, visuals, music videos, outfits, promotion. She simply doesn't have the time amidst all the Enigma shows.

If her visiting tons of radio stations and countries didn't help Perfect Illusion chart, staying in Vegas certainly won't help its lead single.

Besides we won't even have a lot of singles to begin with. It's not just commercial reasons, artistically she would also need to rush music videos amidst attending award shows like Critics' Choice, Golden Globes, Grammys, Oscars.

We know from history that she visits multiple continents for every album, and Enigma will be a hindrance to that.

I think we won't be getting LG6 any sooner, but she might accept another movie role or something.

1. Gaga has been working on this album for over a year now. Also, Gaga, in a 6 month time frame, managed to make 10+ songs and record a whole movie. For half the year Gaga has been kinda secretive (from February to this summer), so it’s possible she could’ve made a whole album and recorded a few music videos. 

2. Radio Stations are a waste of time now. Who listens to radios anymore honesty. It’s all about social media and streaming ads. 

3. Gaga made John Wayne amidst The Super Bowl, Grammys, and Oscars... 

4. We know from history Gaga’s never had a Vegas residency... things can change. 

I’m just trying to stay positive. 

Archived