Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Miss Enigma, where's my Xmas gift?

dit

Featured Posts

Hello there :poot: 

I've ben patiently waiting for my Xmas present :poot: 

I woke up and checked my stockings and there was nothing in them :poot: 

And then I went and checked under the Xmas tree and there was nothing there either :poot: 

So my question is...Miss Enema...where's my gift? :poot: 

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, dit said:

Miss Enema

:deadbanana:

Anyways... were you seriously expecting anything? You haven't been a really good boy this year :poot: 

4 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

:deadbanana:

Anyways... were you seriously expecting anything? You haven't been a really good boy this year :poot: 

Oh so that's why I found a lump of coal :selena: I thought it was just my cat's turd :messga::stalkga: 

Reid LePage
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Oh so that's why I found a lump of coal :selena: I thought it was just my cat's turd :messga::stalkga: 

no that was my turd :hor: 

10 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Are you from Japan tho? Cuz she was very clear it was a gift for Japanese Monsters :rip: 

Konichiwa :poot: 

Spoiler

no but for real I was one of the ppl telling others it was something for japanese fans. I'm just hving fun

bloody g

Didn't she already say the surprise was a chance at going to see her rehearse at enigma for Japanese fans

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

1 hour ago, fabskt said:

Gaga just made a real life rumour thread by talking about a surprise! WOW her mindddddddd

LmaoOoOo imagine Gaga herself started making rumour threads 

TheSlash
42 minutes ago, neptugne said:

LmaoOoOo imagine Gaga herself started making rumour threads 

I think this cult site would die bc all the meltdowns would melt the brain and you know what happens if your brain melts :lolga: 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

:stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: :stalkga:  :stalkga: 

Spoiler

Please don't ban me for this :selena:  :nooo: 

Ew, David!

Archived