Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey borrowed Gaga's eyebrows for Victoria Secret

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

Timing given in the second video

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere but

:cryga:Oh my gaga imagine gaga wearing those in a music video. Ya'll thinking gaga's make up artist and her make up went Joanne:huntyga:

Andreu
6 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

Timing given in the second video

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere but

:cryga:Oh my gaga imagine gaga wearing those in a music video. Ya'll thinking gaga's make up artist and her make up went Joanne:huntyga:

okay but why does she talk about the Chainsmokers in such a nice way if they ended up talking **** about each other and they called her a bald bitch lmao

Frivolero
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

okay but why does she talk about the Chainsmokers in such a nice way if they ended up talking **** about each other and they called her a bald bitch lmao

I thought that was a joke because after that twitter mess happened they still played at many arenas together 

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

The level of professionalism, far too high

Andreu
1 minute ago, Frivolero said:

I thought that was a joke because after that twitter mess happened they still played at many arenas together 

ooh lmao i thought it was a real feaud :ladyhaha:

3 hours ago, Andreu said:

A hacker tweeted ‘f*ck you bald bitch’ though, same hacker that said Joanne was ‘rotting in hell’ through Andrew’s account. The closest thing they got to a ‘feud’ was when Halsey defended Gaga when The Chainsmokers said Perfect Illusion ‘sucked’.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Haroon

First she gave her eyebrows to Bradley Cooper in ‘A Star Is Born’ and now Halsey :giveup: Our generous eyebrow-giving queen :applause:

ALGAYDO

I love her. First Gaga gave her a spot in ASIB, then she lets her borrow eyebrows for a show. Next, they’ll collab, just watch :usrs:

Archived