Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could Shallow re-peak during Oscars/Grammys?

Dadru

Featured Posts

So I was wondering, with all the promo during the upcoming Grammy's and Oscars for Shallow, could the currently #5 hit song peak any higher?
Or do you think that #5 will be it's peak position?

KatieJudasGaga4

Honestly, I think it will just have the same peak....I feel like promotion doesn't work anymore, like for instance, Drake didn't even perform his 3 #1 singles from this year yet when they each reached #1....he bearly started performing them.

Chickens in Malibu

I don't think so.

Everyone knows Shallow by now. It's just it's not really radio-friendly. The Ally/Pop version could be or at least the studio version.

When I first heard this version of Shallow I thought it'd flop. Can't believe it was #5 and RoTY/SoTY nominee, and probably a grammy-winning song soon. So we really can't ask for more with this version.

The studio version definitely sounds like a killer.

Chickens in Malibu

I think Gaga should promote a second single from ASIB at the Grammy's. Either INLA or ARUTW.

FfFfFfFF

It's a possibility. Who'd thought that Shallow will chart at #5 3 months before it happened? Both Shallow and Million Reasons reacted great to the promo they got and exceeded our expectations.

bloody g

Unless the performance goes viral extremely viral or smth like that I don't see it happening

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

No, the Oscars and Grammys are nothing in terms of audience compared to the Super Bowl, which only managed to push MR one spot higher than Shallow’s current peak. 

They might push it back into the top 30 but it’s not worth the time. They should at least use one of the promo slots at either award show to start pushing the 2nd single. Shallow is already a multi-week top 10 with a top 5 peak, it will end up multi-platinum and is still selling well on its own; time to move on to the next single. 

Antichrist
4 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's a possibility. Who'd thought that Shallow will chart at #5 3 months before it happened? Both Shallow and Million Reasons reacted great to the promo they got and exceeded our expectations.

judging by promo, million raisins should still be #1 based on the amount of performances it got :emma:

• 3 months later...
FfFfFfFF

This topic and most of the replies did not age well.

Well :firega:

On 12/11/2018 at 10:47 AM, FfFfFfFF said:

Archived