Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jazz & Piano - October 20, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

Going to this show? Post here and find fans that are going also :)

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Ughhh why did it have to be on Sunday... I'm going to the Enigma show on the 19th, but I'm sure my flight out of vegas will be before the Jazz Engagement on the 20th ughΒ 

8 minutes ago, Riley said:

Ughhh why did it have to be on Sunday... I'm going to the Enigma show on the 19th, but I'm sure my flight out of vegas will be before the Jazz Engagement on the 20th ughΒ 

lol same boat

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

YOLO'd a solo ticket for the 20th cause I already spent an irresponsible amount of cash for the 19th cause birthday is that day so why not make more bad life choices.Β Going by myself since SO will already be dragged into going in January. So... party.Β :v:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
warrentw

Anyone know of a single ticket being sold for a reasonable price. I doubt I will butΒ I’m looking to sell a seating ticket for enigma on the 19th

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have two tickets for Jazz on the 20th. Can’t go after all soΒ i’ll overnight to whoever wants to send me a Haus hoodie in exchange. One tix is the 3D holo collector tix so it had to be physically sent, the second tix is also physical, but I think that because it wasn’t issued as standard, it can be transferred via Ticketmaster

Archived