šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brandi Carlisle Doesnt Recognize Gaga on ASIB set,Gaga stans Brandi anyways

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

This is old and might be AP but it's my first time seeing this adorable interview with Americana/folk singer songwriter Brandi Carlisle, who played the female musician doing the Roy Orbison tribute on the Grammys stage in ASIB. Brandi talks about "snubbing" Gaga when she doesnt recognize ha :air:Ā By the way, Brandi Carlisle is FKIN AMAZING, belts like a GOD, is LGBT, and you guys should listen to her albumĀ  By The Way, I Forgive You asap!! :grr:Ā 

The interview:

Ā https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/brandi-carlile-meeting-lady-gaga-filming-a-star-is-born-736825/?jwsource=cl

Watch and like in 5 minutes or Jackson will come to your house tonight and pee his pants right in front of everyone! :grr:

Ā 

Edit: Just learned in the YT comments that this amazing track was nominated for ROTY and SOTY at the Grammys this year alongside Shallow!!! :legend:Ā Yes, sistren, Brandi is THAT LEVEL of goodĀ 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Watchļ»æ and like in 5 minutes or Jackson will come to your house tonight and pee his pants right in front of everyone! ļ»æ:grr:

Iā€™m waiting, where he at

200.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Borislshere
5 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Watchļ»æ and like in 5 minutes or Jackson will come to your house tonight and pee his pants right in front of everyonļ»æe! :grr:

Ā 

Is this supposed to be a threat?Ā :staymad:

giphy.gif

JazzGa
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Is this supposed to be a threat?Ā :staymad:

giphy.gif

Ā 

7 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Watch and like in 5 minutes AND Jackson will come to your house tonight and pee his pants right in front of everyone! :grr:

FixedT!Ā 

zakariah

imagine a The Joke / Shallow mash up with brandi and gaga duetting at the grammys, brandi could even do bradley's harmonies and gaga could also harmonise with brandi on TJ, it's honestly too perfect, plus brandi has a connection to ASIB? absolute perfection. if the grammys dont make this happen i'm gg to die

godnhat
2 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

imagine a The Joke / Shallow mash up with brandi and gaga duetting at the grammys, brandi could even do bradley's harmonies and gaga could also harmonise with brandi on TJ, it's honestly too perfect, plus brandi has a connection to ASIB? absolute perfection. if the grammys dont make this happen i'm gg to die

omg the possibilityĀ 

arrtpop

iā€™ve just been getting into brandi and sheā€™s slowly getting into my top ten of fave singers ever. sheā€™s actually so amazing itā€™s insane.

as much as i want gaga to win everything, i sort of hope the joke wins in at least one or two categories, even if that means beating shallow

aphrodite

JazzGa
5 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I'm crying :cryga:

You've given me a vision of heaven itself :giveup:Ā :nooo:

zakariah
3 minutes ago, godnhat said:

omg the possibilityĀ 

ikr! plus the grammys pride themselves with the whole 'WATCH SINGER WHO WOULD NEVER COLLABORATE TOGETHER SING ON STAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!' shtick so they have no excuse lmao

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

ikr! plus the grammys pride themselves with the whole 'WATCH SINGER WHO WOULD NEVER COLLABORATE TOGETHER SING ON STAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!' shtick so they have no excuse lmao

Yeah! If Gaga and Sugarland can happen, why not Gaga and Brandi?Ā 

RAMROD

So this thread is really is a plug, huh? :poot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived