Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Christmas Present...

fathermonster

Featured Posts

fathermonster

I'm pretty sure it's that 5 new Jazz and Piano arrangements have been added by popular demand. 

Thoughts? 

AStarIsBorn21

How is it a Christmas Gift if we have to wait another 6 months for them to happen. That’s like me telling you your Christmas gift is to pay for me to take you to lunch in June of next year. 

fathermonster
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

Why would she tease Vegas dates in Japan :huntyga:

The pre sale starts tomorrow, any why not tease them? :/ Just cause she's in Japan doesn't mean her Enigma show will cease to exists lol 

fathermonster
2 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

How is it a Christmas Gift if we have to wait another 6 months for them to happen. That’s like me telling you your Christmas gift is to pay for me to take you to lunch in June of next year. 

The pre sale starts tomorrow so... 

AStarIsBorn21
Just now, fathermonster said:

The pre sale starts tomorrow so... 

Your telling me the announcement, on December 10th, of tour dates happening next year...

Is the same as an announcement, on December 11th, for Christmas (this year). :messga:

If it is the present then I’m... done trusting Gaga. :fthis: But I’ve been having doubts since ACT 2 and LG5 time. :laughga:

Bonkers

Are you single?  I'd love a guy who likes disappointing presents. :emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

All I know is this Christmas gift better have me speechless. I’m expecting a ASIB performance, Shallow studio version, or LG6 related material. 

fathermonster
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Are you single?  I'd love a guy who likes disappointing presents. :emma:

:sharon:

Teal Ambition

The xmas gift is going to be about ASIB. I can't see her promoting her other unrelated work during a premiere of a movie.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

fathermonster
2 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Your telling me the announcement, on December 10th, of tour dates happening next year...

Is the same as an announcement, on December 11th, for Christmas (this year). :messga:

If it is the present then I’m... done trusting Gaga. :fthis: But I’ve been having doubts since ACT 2 and LG5 time. :laughga:

I did actually think at first it will be a new single to promote Enigma but would she really release so close to christmas, and during the award season? I doubt it but would love it to happen. I think shes too busy doing the while actress thing. I think the present might be something like a christmas version of the shallow, like, "I'm off to christmas, watch as I dive in" 

Pop Music

I wouldn't expect too much because she kinda just said it nonchalantly 

Spoiler

Or she said it like that to trick us and LG6 is coming tomorrow:cryga: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• 2 weeks later...
WhiteWitch
On 12/10/2018 at 5:26 PM, Teal Ambition said:

The xmas gift is going to be about ASIB. I can't see her promoting her other unrelated work during a premiere of a movie.

Honey the premier was done and over with in October. You don’t get to use that anymore. 

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, WhiteWitch said:

Honey the premier was done and over with in October. You don’t get to use that anymore. 

What was the point of reviving this thread to post this? :what: We already know what the gift is. In your words "it's done and over with" 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

joannesrats
8 minutes ago, WhiteWitch said:

This is for the Japanese premier, not everything is US-centric :huntyga:

Archived