💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you feel about Gaga doing individual/sets of shows?

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

It's quite clear that Gaga is incapable (not being shady) of going on huge world tours nowadays. So, how would you feel if she just performed single shows in arenas when she feels like it?

For example:

1 night at TD Garden in Boston on Mar 13

1 night at State Farm Arena in Atlanta on Apr 2

1 Night at the O2 in London on Apr 15

OR:

A mini tour of 10 cities in any particular continent...?

A 2 night duo in one big city like NYC?

I don't know how much that would cost, or how to logistics would work out, but this way Gaga could still perform for her fans all around the world, and not be stuck in one venue, but without all the stresses and pain of touring.

This is a really far-fetched idea, and probably would never happen, but what would you think of it if it did?

Stream COWBOY CARTER

AStarIsBorn21

Her health comes first, as long as she doesn’t break on us again then yes. But honestly, her residency is perfect for the condition she’s in since she won’t have to travel a lot to perform. 

edengowon

Yeah but ngl I'd expect her to come to Europe before anywhere else since she cancelled most of the European dates :triggered:

But 2 shows in London and 2 shows in Amsterdam or something would be awesome

Another idea would be to do Glastonbury or something, or even Coachella again just not headlining

the artist formerly known as melancholia

53 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

Yeah but ngl I'd expect her to come to Europe before anywhere else since she cancelled most of the European dates :triggered:

Another idea would be to do Glastonbury or something, or even Coachella again just not headlining

tbh I'm not even in Europe and I want her to do a prolonged European tour post-Enigma to make up for everything. Y'all deserve it lolol

SharkmanthaC

It would be great, but it would probably still require me to travel to another state, so I don't know if it'd be cheaper than Vegas.

I think it would be a great thing for international fans especially.

she/her/hers

I think her best bet in that scenario would be to do some of the bigger festivals, especially around Europe. It costs so much money to arrange the set design, the costumes, dancers etc that it's really not practical to do one-off shows, unless she's doing the dive bar thing again.

Festivals are more low key, and she can still put on a great show for people all over the world, which would be awesome.

Her health matters the most. But I think next time she tours she should have more breaks in between shows like the Enigma shows. For example:

May 26 - show 1

May 30 - show 2

June 1 - show 3

June 6 - show 4

Alfonso
11 hours ago, KING said:

Her health matters the most. But I think next time she tours she should have more breaks in between shows like the Enigma shows. For example:

May 26 - show 1

May 30 - show 2

June 1 - show 3

June 6 - show 4

She could be in a city for a week, what Taylor sometimes did with the reputation tour

6 hours ago, Alfonso said:

She could be in a city for a week, what Taylor sometimes did with the reputation tour

My point exactly.

Sneaky Oliver

I dont think she is “incapable” she finished artrave and she was on her way to finish JWT as well. JWT situation was not the same as BTWBTs 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SpookyKid

as long as she records them :poot: 

Spoiler

and releases them :emma:

Spoiler

r.i.p. JWT dvd

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Loyalty
22 hours ago, ARealWildMan said:

I sent Glastonbury Festival contact a long email about contacting Gaga’s team to get her to headline. Probably got nowhere but hey :messga:

Archived