1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

I didn't know Muslim was a race :poot: He's really messed up in the head :air: 

and don't forget "Russian" is one too :rip:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
29 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

We need to stop glorifying this amateur bastard.

Ill end him as soon as I make it into this industry

can't wait for you to direct a video in LG8

Pacify Him
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

can't wait for you to direct a video in LG8

She probably won't make it that far, and end up becoming a movie star full time :giggle: then I'll have to direct her movie :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

Andreu
1 minute ago, Pacify Him said:

She probably won't make it that far, and end up becoming a movie star full time :giggle: then I'll have to direct her movie :applause:

:triggered:

Spoiler

no

42 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Ok I wasn't going to say anything but if I was going to criticize ASIB it would be for this. Plus, they suddenly get married in a black church etc when there are hardly any other POC in the film and then the film just moves along... slightly problematique :laughga: Not saying I agree with Kahn bc he's an a**hole but I did notice it. 

How is that problematic?

I get what he means, but come on, no one says it like that anymore, this isn't the 60's :ladyhaha:

Robo Ga
6 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

How is that problematic?

Because the black characters literally played a stereotyped role (this spiritual caregiver type schtick) and then disappeared from relevance. It's like checking a diversity box and moving on. Not saying they meant to do this - but I can see how it came off this way, since it's a thought that occurred to me on my second viewing of the film. 

🤖⚡️

damn this guy must have a reallly low self esteem. putting other people down to make him feel better about himself. 

tumblr_luq9moZBVY1qgor98o13_r1_400.gif

Guillaume Hamon

Well if he really want to denounce POC often being given the brief&secondary role in movies that's a good thing...

But why is he doing it with ASIB when there's a lot of other films doing the same, many of these films not even giving an actually interesting role to the POC actor like the one Chapelle got? It's weird and this guy shown he's bitter towards gaga since the TEOG video mess.

Sorry but I think it's more about bashing a gaga project than it is about denouncing injustice here.

Robo Ga
22 minutes ago, Fish said:

so whats that mid act magical speech?

the scene where Bradley's friend/neighbour picks him up off the street and gives him a wise little pep talk in the backyard while his kid watches from the blinds and his wife offers something from the deck 

🤖⚡️

Archived