Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Joseph Kahn makes RACIST remark/shades ASIB

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

When Till it happens to you got nominated for an Oscar , Linda freaking Perry got pressed that her song with Miley Cyrus did not get any acclaim, so she tweeted that the song (TIHTY) was only written by Dianne Warren and lady gaga just changed a few words, hence the song didn't deserve a nomination.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/oscars-linda-perry-alleges-lady-856717

Oh god. Calm down Linda. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica

He thrives on the controversy his tweets cause, ignoring his account would actually solve the problem. He's obviously still salty that he got fired by Gaga in 2011, which just shows how immature and pathetic he is.

derpmonster
9 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

When Till it happens to you got nominated for an Oscar , Linda freaking Perry got pressed that her song with Miley Cyrus did not get any acclaim, so she tweeted that the song (TIHTY) was only written by Dianne Warren and lady gaga just changed a few words, hence the song didn't deserve a nomination.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/oscars-linda-perry-alleges-lady-856717

Wow this is horrible. 

Lost some respect for Linda Perry. Gaga used to love her too, and covered What's Up so many times. Why do people who Gaga likes do this to her? 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

PlanetChromatica
9 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Wow this is horrible. 

Lost some respect for Linda Perry. Gaga used to love her too, and covered What's Up so many times. Why do people who Gaga likes do this to her? 

Jealousy

monsterdino
21 hours ago, Spartacus said:
and yes, saying ASIB has all the requirements of an Oscar-bait movie including a "mid act Magical Negro speech" is shady and yes it's damn racist to refer to a black person as "Negro"...

and u saying that word two times does not make u racist? unless ur black?

SPARTACUS
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

and u saying that word two times does not make u racist? unless ur black?

Guilty as charged. 🙋🏽‍♂️

And btw, no, even if I weren't black myself, using the word "Negro" in quotations is fine imo.  Perhaps if Kahn had used quotation marks, his message wouldn't have come across as racist.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

On 12/10/2018 at 10:57 PM, kabirartfling said:

Can we add him with pigrez hilton, Linda Perry, die antwood and other irrelevant people please!

BAN HA:grr:

Linda Perry? 

monsterdino
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Guilty as charged. 🙋🏽‍♂️

And btw, no, even if I weren't black myself, using the word "Negro" in quotations is fine imo.  Perhaps if Kahn had used quotation marks, his message wouldn't have come across as racist.

nah it's not fine in any kind of context for white ppl to uste that word

Gaga really dodged a bullet by not being involved with Kahn, just like Azealia. 

And yeah, she ****ed up by collab-ing with R Kelly, but I honestly feel like she was just naive and trusted him (incorrectly). Just like she did with Terry Richardson. 

On 12/11/2018 at 11:36 PM, ArtyRoberto said:

He thrives on the controversy his tweets cause, ignoring his account would actually solve the problem. He's obviously still salty that he got fired by Gaga in 2011, which just shows how immature and pathetic he is.

Why did he get fired? Do we know? The whole TEOG thing remains a mystery to me..

Archived