💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if ENIGMA is a huge tribute to ARTPOP?

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

From the costumes to the aesthetic, we've seen so far that ENIGMA shares a lot of resemblances with the ARTPOP era.

She is also performing Aura at Enigma

What if ENIGMA is one huge tribute to ARTPOP?

Spoiler

Or ARTPOP Act II? :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's barely performing ARTPOP tracks recently, so hopefully. i wouldn't mind act 2, heck give us 20 more followups

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

edengowon
Just now, ropi said:

I think she will perform Aura, Venus, maybe Sexxx Dreams and hopefully Applause from ARTPOP, that's all. 

Not a DWUW solo version?

I'd love her to perform G.U.Y too ngl

the artist formerly known as melancholia

KingRedd

The obsession with ARTPOP is interesting on this site. However we all know Gaga treats ARTPOP like the middle child lol I’m hoping for a few songs but I honestly think she does more ARTPOP than BTW. I want more BTW tracks 

May I Read You? 😎

MaryJaneHolland

It would be such a waste of a concept lol. Why keep going back to the same old thing when she cam come up with new ideas and scenarios? 

This site's inability to let ARTPOP go is lowkey laughable :selena:

TimisaMonster

If Gaga performs TEA and includes it in the setlist 

:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

WhiteWitch
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It would be such a waste of a concept lol. Why keep going back to the same old thing when she cam come up with new ideas and scenarios? 

This site's inability to let ARTPOP go is lowkey laughable :selena:

That’s ironic since all anyone cries for is another FAME era

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, WhiteWitch said:

That’s ironic since all anyone cries for is another FAME era

Not really :selena: 

JohnnyVersace

I really thought this was just going to be a tribute show highlighting her enigmatic way, performing pop, jazz, country, rock, soundtrack, etc. But now that she's pitching this as a new ego, I really don't think any of us know what's about to happen. 

It’s really possible.

I recently went to a The Weeknd concert. He is singing stuff from KISSLAND! It’s like his ARTPOP released before Beauty Behind The Madness.

He took a 3 eras break from performing Kissland and the songs came back. It’s a sign!

HorusRa2

Jesus. ARTPOP was not ITTT. 

Im ready for ARTPOP Rehabilitated. 😄AKA a cohesive record with the edgy productions/EDM style. 

hoeslay

Realistically I can see Applause, Sexxx Dreams, Venus. Maybe Gypsy on piano/jazz nights. I get a vibe she's not performing Aura live, but instead it's going to be a visual/maybe the intro of the show on a screen using what they did for the motion capture. 

Archived