💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira to be put on trial for tax fraud

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

A year-long investigation has led to the Spanish government claiming that Shakira will face criminal tax fraud charges, Spanish newspaper El Pais reports. The 41-year-old Colombian singer was the subject of a probe that looked into whether she lived in Spain between 2011 and 2014 or not. Spanish law stipulates that if she spent a minimum of 183 days in Spain, she is to be considered a fiscal resident of the country and must pay taxes on her global income.

It's worth noting that Shakira's name appeared in the "Paradise Papers" back in 2017, which detailed which celebrities and politicians had offshore financial dealings to avoid tax. Earlier this year, Shakira paid 20 million euros to the Spanish government in back taxes.

Source: https://www.complex.com/music/2018/12/shakira-facing-tax-fraud-charges?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=musictw&utm_source=twitter.com

RAMROD

Wow. Wow. She wolf indeed :diane:  Awooo :diane:

Doea this means she will be caught in prison if convicted? Or house arrest like some celebs before her? Not sure how it works in Spain.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Wow. Wow. She wolf indeed :diane:  Awooo :diane:

Doea this means she will be caught in prison if convicted? Or house arrest like some celebs before her? Not sure how it works in Spain.

I'm not either, I hoped that the article would give me insight about it but it didn't. :noparty:

I know that celebs in Germany don't really get the benefit of money and get jailtime like regular people, however prison in Germany closely resembles a 3 star hostel, you're even allowed your own TV/Laptop in your cells.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I'm not either, I hoped that the article would give me insight about it but it didn't. :noparty:

I know that celebs in Germany don't really get the benefit of money and get jailtime like regular people, however prison in Germany closely resembles a 3 star hostel, you're even allowed your own TV/Laptop in your cells.

That reminds me with prison I Scandinavia iirc which went viral awhile ago since it looks like a getaway place than a prison :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sneaky Oliver
18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Spanish law stipulates that if she spent a minimum of 183 days in Spain, she is to be considered a fiscal resident of the country

What a specific law :diane: 183 is not even 180 or 185 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What a specific law :diane: 183 is not even 180 or 185 

183 days is exactly half a year. :diane:

StarstruckIllusion

But Shakira did nothing wrong :(

At least the spotlight is off of Yoshi

44 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That reminds me with prison I Scandinavia iirc which went viral awhile ago since it looks like a getaway place than a prison :diane:

smh really

what is the point ? Respect of human rights ? Do they get some education there ; so punishment and reward is not working out there ???? idk

Gracious Gaga

thought this was about to be "Shakira put on trail for MURDER" 

after the trends of 6ix9ine and Nicki's BF

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived