Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma is LG6 related

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

I believe Enigma is LG6 related. Because whenever she has a new persona it's associated with a new album, like the Joanne persona with its album. And with the new Instagram video she posted it leads ds me to believe Enigma  will be LG6 related as she's portraying another personality called enigma. Now there's no way of knowing when lg6 will be coming but if I'm right, won't it make sense that she'll be dropping new music on the first night or at least towards the beginning of the residency? What do y'all think?

theahsfan

I’ve thought this since the residency got announced, that new music would be dropped on opening night- whether that be a single or full album (I hope and think an album but I’d take a single to give us a nice spaced out era). But people act like there’s no chance of it happening in a million years😳

highbythebeach
1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

I’ve thought this since the residency got announced, that new music would be dropped on opening night- whether that be a single or full album (I hope and think an album but I’d take a single to give us a nice spaced out era). But people act like there’s no chance of it happening in a million years😳

I think they act that way because they don't want to be disappointed at all because it feels pretty bad when you're a hyped up for new music and then nothing happens. I feel like it still might not happen for sure but it feels like there may be a chance or that maybe the album / single will be dropped a few dates into the residency, not necessarily on the first date

ShayCristoforo

You have a point! Usually when she's transforming it's the start of a new music era. And she's said "transforming" verbatim recently.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived