• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

sHe'S wHiTe sHe sHouLd sToP tAnNinG sO mUCh iT's DisREsPeCtFuL

spongebob.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

smokeandhush

Yeah im still shocked there was never any controversy over how dark she got.

Hopefully after everyone is done with the Swedish Instagram model, it’s Ariana’s turn to get clocked for black fishing.

9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yes.

Ariana-2008.jpg ariana-grande-kids-choice-awards-2010jpg

this is really getting on my last nerve. a photo of gaga being extremely tan in order to mock the idea of fame, from 2009 or so, is still being brought up so haters can "call her out" or "cancel" her. even though it was a trend back then and almost no one knew what's black face etc. one decade later, ariana is literally 15 shades darker and no one bats an eye cause shes rad and cool.

McMonster08

She probably hired Ariana as a new background singer since she got none.

Where my background singers at?! :laughga:

LostBoyfriend
3 minutes ago, smokeandhush said:

Yeah im still shocked there was never any controversy over how dark she got.

Hopefully after everyone is done with the Swedish Instagram model, it’s Ariana’s turn to get clocked for black fishing.

But I mean, black fishing girls go all the way to look like that, curling their hair, changing their hair color, plumbing their lips, all way to exaggerated to look like the race.

In Ariana's case she's just waaay to tan but not to the extent the way black fishers go. Ariana doesn't imitate black culture or whatever it's called (don't trying to insult, don't know the right terms to say, I'm from Mexico so I don't know about the right words), yes the way she acts tug it's cringey, but it's like a deliberate attempt to be black passing.

Mirages
2 minutes ago, McMonster08 said:

She probably hired Ariana as a new background singer since she got none.

Where my background singers at?! :laughga:

Next cardigan honey next cardigan :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

smokeandhush

Also i hope everyone knows EVERYTHING Ariana does is a la Mariah Carey. Including the tan and bronzed goddess look. 

4 minutes ago, smokeandhush said:

Also i hope everyone knows EVERYTHING Ariana does is a la Mariah Carey. Including the tan and bronzed goddess look. 

....Mariah is half-Black. She's not "tan." :saladga: :awkney:

Honestly I always thought she wanted to be a black woman. The overdose of tanning lotion, the way she talks and sings, and ALSO NOOMGNO da way she spellz issa mazinly ann oying yup

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived