💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ariana Grande won ... surprised?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Ok some little doubters like myself weren’t expecting so much TABS from this Now Queen of Pop-Rap ... but she won... surprised?? I am...

IgpS.gif

Most viewed Video with Thank u, next...

7J4.gif

Billboard Woman of the Year :vegas: 

RuiV.gif

Grammy nominated artist now making her the new main Pop Girl :vegas: she won :vegas:

UxXc.gif

Hottie Detector

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DitaDolla

too bad her songs are basic and she has no concepts on her work (almost):oops:

Look, I like Ari, she sings very good and knows how to give a show.

I just need her to make a creative and risky album. Sweetner had the concepts, too bad the songs where meh.

I want to call her a main pop girl, but we can't YET.

Sneaky Oliver

I think shes doing great. She still has to evolve a lot ofc. Maybe her label is still worried about her demographic. But I would say shes a main pop girl now or she is the one that comes closer to that status 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I'm not trying to discredit anybody's talent between all parties but is she the only one this year that didn't receive it already but made a huge impact? I mean it's a no brainer to give it to her this year, she's dominating everything

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Blastertoyo

I mean she definitely did more this year and went through more than Selena did last year (and arguably Madonna two years ago). 

She absolutely deserved it and 2018 really was her year, all eyes and ears were on her. 

please enlighten me to death

AndrewGr

I'd choose Ari over Taylor (and that other woman who will play the voice of a lion or sth)  any time, so I don't mind if she is the main Pop Girl since Gaga stopped being considered as one a long time ago...

Dominic

She's the only one to come close to main pop girl status even before TUN and BB award so im not surprised. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

holy scheisse

I love her... Lol I've watched her grow from victorious to here and it's been a pleasure. Feels like a childhood friend growing up who's just living & getting more and more successful/wiser/sexier. Loveeee! Her!

DelusionalGaga

I must say I'm surprised with her overall. When I saw her on Victorious many years ago I was amazed with her voice but I would have never guessed that she would become such a huge star, especially because Nickelodeon was trying to make Victoria Justice happen. She really is dominating female pop right now. 

Scathach
53 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

I want to call her a main pop girl, but we can't YET.

We absolutely can, cut the bullshit. She is a main pop girl, having a concept or creative album has nothing to do with this. If so, Katy Perry isn’t a main pop girl either.

TheSlash

Well, considering the quality of 2018's music and the GP's taste, Sweetener really was a lighthouse in an ocean of garbage, even though it's a tiny one :poot: 

Ew, David!

Archived