💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's wrong morally on Lady Gaga's Judas?

GagaExGaga

Featured Posts

GagaExGaga

so i have a assignment for searching inappropriate moral, and i got Lady Gaga Judas Music Video (lucky me) but i can't find what's morally wrong about Lady Gaga Judas, and what's the impact of that

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mainly bc catholics thought it was offensive to make a third-wheel love story between Jesus, Judas and the character Gaga portrayed

but those religion people get offended by everything so

... and now i just sit in silence.

Well, it's not a case of 'what's morally wrong with it', but just what people perceive as being wrong with it.

It got a lot of controversy because it was released on a religious holiday (I think) and they had an actor play the role of Jesus in the video, which a lot of people have issues with. Also, being 'in love with Judas' is probably a big deal for some Christians, seeing as he is a big villain in the life of Jesus.

There really isn't much immoral about the song or video to be honest, it's just about how different people reacted to it.

RAMROD

Nothing is wrong. People, especially the religious ones, are just misunderstood and being so simple minded about it all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Batwings

As Gaga has said many times, the song is entirely metaphorical. She's not literally saying she loves Judas and not Jesus. It's all a metaphor for choosing the wrong guy over the right guy.

However, if you want to get really technical, there are allusions to murder ("sink a dead body"), loving a false prophet ("I'll wash is feet with my hair if he needs"), acknowledging one's own sinful nature ("beyond repentance," "prostitute wench").

• Admin changed the title to What's wrong morally on Lady Gaga's Judas?
bloody g

Nothing really...

Maybe and just maybe, the excessive usage of christian symbolism. But she is a christian herself so...

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Nothing really...

Maybe and just maybe, the excessive usage of christian symbolism. But she is a christian herself so...

I thought she was Catholic

bloody g
12 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I thought she was Catholic

oh

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

noisullitcefrep

Imagine having to do research on something Gaga related for school:messga: iconic

Archived