💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Hate Target and Target Exclusives

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Title. I get it that labels want you to buy albums, but cities in the U.S. down have Targets and it puts some people in a situation where they have to spend extra money or illegally down the songs. Same with countries like Japan getting extra songs. (Though is this kinda forgiven because albums cost a lot in Japan) This is just a random rant because I can't listen to Bloom's exclusive tracks anywhere.

RudraCNG

Imagine living in Europe and not being able to buy those extra tracks because there are no Target stores in your country :selena:

Also, I hate when they divide extra tracks in different stores. Like, if you buy the album at Target you get track 13 and 14, and if you buy it on iTunes you get track 15. How am I supposed to get all the tracks? Buying the same album several times? 

Original Diva

Target in Australia doesnt supply the target editions of albums :(((( i really wanted to get double dutchess..

excuse me no

edengowon

YES!

They should stop doing target exclusives and do Amazon exclusives or something for people who live outside the US!

Fyi I live in the UK, we don't have Target and Homebase won't start doing exclusives any time soon

the artist formerly known as melancholia

FATCAT

It's an exclusive for a reason, though. I understand the frustration, but it's really not that important. Just get an .mp3

Purr more, hiss less.

AStarIsBorn21

Honestly I love exclusive tracks. It’s so cool to collect CDs and stuff... But yeah I get you. When I’m streaming it’s like... I really wish I could listen to Bewitched, B and B... 

TimisaMonster

You could argue any alternative version or exclusive release of an album is unfair, but the music industry is a business and will milk every dime they can out of hardcore fans...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SPARTACUS

Yes, international fans are having the same issue with the Target Online Exclusive Britney Spears Pop bundle seen below...

Shameless thread plug no1curr :hor:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

RAMROD

Target Exclusive is great and motivate people to buy the CD as oppose to what you feel. Case in point, Reputation Magazine edition. 

And those who live abroad, there are forwarding service for you to use, or eBay. When there's a will, there'll be a way..., unless you're cheap. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived