Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Studio Version of Shallow May Be Released

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Grigio Guy
6 hours ago, Plymouthgaga said:

I have had a lossless version of the studio version of Shallow for at least a month now, it got sent to me via a promotion company, clean opening and end and no applause... so it definitely exists but was for promotion only... I also have the Perfect Illusion with radio friendly lyrics... i.e no ‘high like amphetamine’ changed to ‘high like I’m falling free’... some interesting promos around, I will not share it though as could lose my license and it’s morally wrong.. but just to confirm it DOES exist..

The clean version of a perfect Illusion is out on the inter web already. If you could pull an ABorisIsHere that would be great :woot:

Religion is a product to sell.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
5 hours ago, Plymouthgaga said:

Guys, not looking to fall out with anyone.. I’m a DJ that subscribes to a digital promo company that sends me at least 30 digital lossless files a day... I will not share any of them , just putting it out there that the studio version of Shallow was sent to us and previously alternate lyric of PI was also issued to us, so it has been released though only as a promo. I’m hoping the studio mix of ARUTW will be promo’d.. we’ll see!.. peace!

Why post this if you not gonna share :awkney::lana: girl flexing and **** I wanna hear it 

EDIT :  NVM I already have.... :poot:

Gagadonna
6 hours ago, Plymouthgaga said:

Guys, not looking to fall out with anyone.. I’m a DJ that subscribes to a digital promo company that sends me at least 30 digital lossless files a day... I will not share any of them , just putting it out there that the studio version of Shallow was sent to us and previously alternate lyric of PI was also issued to us, so it has been released though only as a promo. I’m hoping the studio mix of ARUTW will be promo’d.. we’ll see!.. peace!

Can't you send it anonymously? 

Gagaplayer315
10 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

Gaga: I wonder if we’ll put that out someday.

Spoiler alert: you won't :toofunny: ACT II must be rolling in its grave 

I bet it won't be released. She sounds like she is certain the song interferes with the greater vision of the film and the story. :( 

iAstroLeo
14 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Why post this if you not gonna share :awkney::lana: girl flexing and **** I wanna hear it 

EDIT :  NVM I already have.... :poot:

You have what? where? :hor: 

GhettoFabulous
30 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

You have what? where? :hor: 

Just read the previous pages turns out the sis was talking about the radio edit....:sweat:

Archived