Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charli XCX's messy situation

dit

Featured Posts

That new UK chart rule is a mess...If that's what effected the drop of course :messga: 

Bye new fun album :messga: 

Andreu
Just now, dit said:

That new UK chart rule is a mess...If that's what effected the drop of course :messga: 

Bye new fun album :messga: 

it's not because Halsey's without me is as old as 1999 and this week rose to #3 so idk what happened this week but everyone's dropping hard

Just now, Andreu said:

it's not because Halsey's without me is as old as 1999 and this week rose to #3 so idk what happened this week but everyone's dropping hard

I think it's because if you keep rising in sales then the rule does not effect you and your points will not be slashed in half. It only effects songs that have sales / streams decrease. That rule is such a mess :( However it usually takes place on the 10th week I believe and 1999 isn't even at it's 10th week I believe so I have no clue why it fell that bad...perhaps Xmas songs?

gives me Rita Ora energy :rip:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Charli is in the list of artists that deserve all the spotlight but it is just not meant to be :deadbanana:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

17 minutes ago, klaus said:

gives me Rita Ora energy :rip:

Same honestly. Bubbling under energy

They can write a bop but they can’t reach the top

LateToCult

Idk why but Charli songs never feel like true smashes. They’re catchy as hell and fun but they’re always missing something and idk what. :messga:

Anyone else understand?

Andreu
4 minutes ago, Chic said:

Same honestly. Bubbling under energy

They can write a bop but they can’t reach the top

https://www.officialcharts.com/artist/7418/rita-ora/

https://www.officialcharts.com/artist/21419/charli-xcx/

well i see a big difference between 13 and 4 top 10s but go off

idk why everyon says rita is a flop when she's not. Not a WW big star either but not a flop at all

3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Idk why but Charli songs never feel like true smashes. They’re catchy as hell and fun but they’re always missing something and idk what. :messga:

Anyone else understand?

Yeah but I feel the same about some people that made it to the top so like...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Defmix100
51 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Anyone else understand?

I think they feel like they're missing effort or energy, kind of sound like demo songs but I haven't heard much of hers

58 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Anyone else understand?

Her new music is produced quite “thinly” but it’s a style choice.  Compare her newest music to her biggest hits Boom Clap and Doing It and you can hear the difference in production.

Boom Clap and Doing It has thick, layered vocals and a loud instrumental but her newer stuff has less going on which can make the songs sound hollow when compared to other tracks.

I really like her new stuff though, it just doesn’t sound like the kind of tracks that make it big on radio.

GhettoFabulous

:madge: WE WERE SO CLOSE TO GETTING AN ALBUM SOOO CLOSE :madge: You UK [Redacted]’s deserve the electric chair :madge::poot::madge: but girls night out would’ve outsold if it got the promo this average ass single got :lolly:

blackpink

I am FUMING we have been WAITING for this damn album for YEARS and when things were FINALLY looking up and when Atlantic was getting the HIT that they’ve been wanting...everything is RUINED and now Atlantic will keep her hostage and make her write for random artists again :selena: nnn

Archived