Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga + Christian’s wedding

Siena

Featured Posts

derpmonster

She has recently called him her fiancé. I think it'll be private but she'll announce her marriage.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

She has recently called him her fiancé. I think it'll be private but she'll announce her marriage.

I feel like she’s just gonna wear a gold ring in her left hand and let us do the math

And one month later after the LM Civil War she’s gonna make a cute post on Instagram and never mention Christian again till her pregnancy 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RAMROD

They may have secret wedding abroad. :shrug:

I mean, they can be so stealth that nobody knows at first that they were spending their holiday earlier this year in South America until we did. And by that time, they were already returned to USA

Wouldn't surprise me if they'd do the same with their wedding and break the surprise themselves on social media days after. Especially since Gaga getting more and more recluse with private life after she got in her 30s

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

derpmonster
32 minutes ago, Red said:

I feel like she’s just gonna wear a gold ring in her left hand and let us do the math

And one month later after the LM Civil War she’s gonna make a cute post on Instagram and never mention Christian again till her pregnancy 

Yeah. She has never liked to talk about her relationships. The first relationship she sort of shared was with Taylor and since that didn't work out, she probably wants to keep it private. And LMs can be a lot with shipping her with Taylor still so...

derpmonster
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Especially since Gaga getting more and more recluse with private life after she got in her 30s

You know that's not exactly true. With her private life, she's always been this way. We never knew anything about Fusari or Luc Carl other than connecting dots. She never shared, then started sharing with Taylor because she thought he was the one and only, and then, oh well. She probably realized it was best to keep it to herself.

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

You know that's not exactly true. With her private life, she's always been this way. We never knew anything about Fusari or Luc Carl other than connecting dots. She never shared, then started sharing with Taylor because she thought he was the one and only, and then, oh well. She probably realized it was best to keep it to herself.

Honestly though, she is getting more recluse and private after her 30s.  We don't even know she was filming for The Hollywood Reporter until it was announced. She must have lots of things coming too but she just hold it to herself until it's ready.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sandrology

While I live for Lady Gaga as a persona, I think Stefani deserves to have privacy and she should have this moment sharing it with the people she wants to share it with and loves.

If the pictures of her wedding dress land on Insta I'm more than happy with that.

Archived