💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VoxLux throws shade at ASIB on Twitter

LateToCult

Featured Posts

First time I’ve heard of the film, would’ve probably watched it if they didn’t do this so well done them, they’ve lost a viewer :vegas:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

181208074929994627.png

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

when you have 99 people and not one gives a good coment. Poor ha, you can truly see that 1 missing makes the world of difference

Luna Lovegood

I was LOOKING forward on watching this at my local cinema. Welp 123movies it is :derpga:

luna’s advocate

I came here expecting one of Ru’s drag queens is dragging ASIB because she was snubbed but then I saw a fake Gaga..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

11 hours ago, andy232000 said:

NNNN literally her character is a downgrade Gaga PopStar 

I might be wrong but didn’t she say she watched 5F2 to prepare for the role? :laughga:

androiduser
11 hours ago, Bel Esprit said:

Is Vox Lux seriously based on Gaga or just a loose inspiration? 

I think her style is based on Gaga but her personality is nothing to brag about, she's a spoilt monster throwing tantrums all the time... so if Gaga fans insist that it's based on Gaga, I dunno if it's a good thing

hpmcmill

I just got back from the movie. Didn’t like it as much as I hoped I would. Very artsy and ambitious - maybe a little too try hard. It’s nothing Iike A Star is Born tho.

LateToCult
45 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

I just got back from the movie. Didn’t like it as much as I hoped I would. Very artsy and ambitious - maybe a little too try hard. It’s nothing Iike A Star is Born tho.

What did you think about the music? Also I hear Natalie’s singing isn’t the best...is that true?

hpmcmill
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

What did you think about the music? Also I hear Natalie’s singing isn’t the best...is that true?

Music is not great and Natalie is not a great singer at all. I normally like her - thought she was wonderful in Jackie... but this didn’t do it for me.

Gaga has shed so much skin I wouldn't say Gaga today is the same as Famega and ASIB has no reflection on what Famega is more Joannega.

Archived