💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about something I just noticed in ASIB

AshIey

Featured Posts

So I just saw ASIB for the 3rd time today in IMAX! It was amazing. But I don’t know how I missed this small detail, Rez being at Jackson’s show the first time he and Ally perform Shallow together. He’s standing outside a tour bus, but why is he there? :huh:

Earthling

He's a music exec, it's is job to network with artists at concerts I guess? Maybe he saw Ally singing sha-shallow-ah-ah-ah-low and he thought " damn son this girl's got something and I can make money off of it :vegas: "

So he went to Jackson's tour bus to try and find Ally-- that's why he turned up at the later concert date to finally rendezvous with her.

*she switched baristas. ☕️

11 minutes ago, Earthling said:

He's a music exec, it's is job to network with artists at concerts I guess? Maybe he saw Ally singing sha-shallow-ah-ah-ah-low and he thought " damn son this girl's got something and I can make money off of it :vegas: "

So he went to Jackson's tour bus to try and find Ally-- that's why he turned up at the later concert date to finally rendezvous with her.

That’s what I figured he was there for after the show where she performed Always Remember Us This Way - he saw videos of her on tour with Jackson etc, so decided to approach her there. But I didn’t get why he was there in the beginning.

Archived