💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga reawaken her weird side again?

Pacify Him

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

Lately, she’s been more “Lady” — she even prefers to be called that — than “Gaga”

I know she still have that weird crazy side in her, but it’s been sleeping.

Will she wake it up for another era? What y’all think? :oprah:

I’m getting on your nerves

yeah, I mean she's crying in CGI now

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AStarIsBorn21

I feel like every year she switches. This year was more Lady, last year was more Gaga, the year before that was more Lady... 

Gov Hooka

It's the smartest career move for her after all the ASIB era is finished, and we're beginning to see it with the Enigma rehearsal footage. What better way to continue recaptivating the gp than become Gaga again. And the industry is boring enough that she could shake it up a lot if she wants. Collabs with Sophie and Boyz Noize seem like the right move sonically too. Edgy harder electronic techno sounds will hopefully become the norm. ugh :giveup: her career renaissance is giving me life

crybrowz

Probably once award season is over with. My guess is she just wants to maintain an Oscar-friendly image until after the event. 

monketsharona
Just now, Amphetamine said:

Probably once award season is over with. My guess is she just wants to maintain an Oscar-friendly image until after the event. 

Too late, Enigma is starting on December 28th

crybrowz
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Too late, Enigma is starting on December 28th

My guess is she'll be "Gaga" during Enigma, but "Lady" outside of the show, like how the artRAVE coincided with the C2C era. She was classy off stage, but weird on stage. And then she'll go back to being full Gaga once the whole ASIB era is over.

But also Gaga is pretty unpredictable so who knows.

26 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

My guess is she'll be "Gaga" during Enigma, but "Lady" outside of the show, like how the artRAVE coincided with the C2C era. She was classy off stage, but weird on stage. And then she'll go back to being full Gaga once the whole ASIB era is over.

But also Gaga is pretty unpredictable so who knows.

I agree.  I think it will be clear that the weird and crazy stuff is just a show, and she will Lady when not on stage.  I don't think she will ever go back to being full Gaga again.  Back in the early days, she said in an interview that her fans expect her to always be Gaga, so she was Gaga 24/7.  She has a much more diverse fanbase now, most of which don't expect her to always be Gaga, imo.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I hope so. but we have to face that she's way more GP friendly now. she reinvented herself in the last 4 years in a way very few artists can. so it'd be nice to have Lady Gaga back but I DEFINITELY don't see her doing anything remotely close to like, being puked on while playing the drums and then riding a mechanical bull while scissoring with another artist if ya know what I mean, you know?

I think that Lady Gaga is Lady GoneGa

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived