Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It Still Baffles Me...

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

It Still Baffles Me that ARTPOP never got nominated for a Grammy. It is literally such a great album. The images, inventive lyrics, sound. So amazing. It should’ve won on the lyrics alone. They’re so absurdly outthere and fantastic. It just doesn’t make sense 😓

The album that truly could 🤦🏻‍♂️

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

4 minutes ago, slayo said:

it didn't deserve any grammy nominations

u don't deserve to be a fan 

tenor.gif?itemid=5339921

angels forever, forever angels

Bradley

I was just listening to this album and I was astounded by how creative and defiant this album was.

And surprisingly many GGD members voted this album as their 'favourite Gaga album' when a poll was made earlier, surpassing Born This Way and The Fame Monster.

I remember back in 2013/2014, GGD was a chaos, it was bombarded with constant threads about the media criticising every single act Gaga did, fans debated on a daily basis whether or not ARTPOP was a great album...

but today in 2018, I think a lot of fans, a huge part of the GP even, look back at the album with fond memories and appreciated her antics and unbridled creativity.

I think if ARTPOP was submitted today, it would have been nominated for several Grammys, maybe even Album of the Year. I think Do What U Want deserves a Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, and Applause a Best Music Video and Best Pop Solo Performance.

SlayGagaloo
14 minutes ago, slayo said:

it didn't deserve any grammy nominations

Not a fan, but DWUW nomination for pop duo should've been on lock 

Over.

Archived