💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Did Gaga repeat the 100 people thing to get a reaction out of you know who

Roronoa

Featured Posts

Roronoa

Not in a malicious way of course. Maybe she was just being playful and having a little fun. :D:D:D

Not only did she get people talking about her and the film, she also became a bit of a meme. Smart!

I hope she says it when she wins a Grammy or Oscar, it would be so epic!

:cryga:

FlopSlurper

No she always repeats stuff every era, and this happened to be this era's thing to repeat. That and Gaga's means the total opposite of madonna, and I doubt she watched a random interview from 1495, even madonna herself wouldn't have remembered she said this if it wasn't for someone reposting it

LateToCult

Doubt it. But I wonder if it was Bobby or someone at Warner Bros who told her to cut it out. :ladyhaha:

bloody g
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

No she always repeats stuff every era, and this happened to be this era's thing to repeat. That and Gaga's means the total opposite of madonna, and I doubt she watched a random interview from 1495, even madonna herself wouldn't have remembered she said this if it wasn't for someone reposting it

please :air:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Vitleysingur

Well, at least it paid off. A certain senior citizen was hooked. :awesome:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

aaron l

I mean Gags pretty much mentioned left over pasta just as much, but she was left in the dirt when 100 people went viral

Roronoa
1 minute ago, aaron l said:

I mean Gags pretty much mentioned left over pasta just as much, but she was left in the dirt when 100 people went viral

I totally forgot about the pasta story :lmao:

GypsyBabe

It was genius though. All my GP friends keep quoting it as a joke. It's beyond her internet fanbase. :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

Bradley
15 minutes ago, Aquariusgine said:

I totally forgot about the pasta story :lmao:

but did you forget Bradley had a tremendous voice? Or that he was an incredible director? Or that he operated with ninja-like precision? Or that she wanted to be an actress before she wanted to be a singer?

How could I forget 'Bradley took a make-up wipe and wiped off my face'!

Archived