Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kevin Hart controversy could help Gaga to win an Oscar

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Kevin hart still won't apologize about his homophobic tweets and at this point i think the academy is really worried about this and don't want the controversy to get bigger..  I read some comments blaming the academy of hiring an homophobe and im sure that they're aware of that .. 

So i think the academy will give an oscar to gaga to sink all of this mess .. And what else better way than giving a gay icon an Oscar to shut the anger of the gays?  

We need to start a campaign riding this controversy...  

U want us to forget about this ? give our icon an oscar 

What u think guys ?

• Admin changed the title to Kevin Hart controversy could help Gaga to win an Oscar

Nah, I want Gaga to win based on pure merit, not cuz some douchy homophobe tripped up n got exposed 

angels forever, forever angels

DelusionalGaga

You know that we don't live in a TV show but in the real world? Where things like that are considered crazy and manipulative? So maybe let's not use an actual community of marginalized people so that a rich woman can have an award? 

Bradley

Only actors can vote for actors, it's not like the President of the Academy is responsible for deciding who wins.

Besides, the Academy already sacked him from hosting so they kinda did the right thing.

thatfoxyfeeling

He literally apologised in this tweet? Not sure why he was even hosting in the first place, it would have been a mess. 

24 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Nah, I want Gaga to win based on pure merit, not cuz some douchy homophobe tripped up n got exposed 

It's the Oscars. Nominations are based on merit. Wins are based on the campaign. 

22 minutes ago, Eggs said:

It's the Oscars. Nominations are based on merit. Wins are based on the campaign. 

there's an actual campaign???

what is this, the elections?!?

giphy.gif

angels forever, forever angels

crisTEAne
18 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

there's an actual campaign???

what is this, the elections?!?

giphy.gif

actually, kinda yeah.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 hour ago, Bel Esprit said:

Whatever helps Gaga get that Oscar.

giphy.gif

Why is the quality of this gif much better than the quality of the actual video :messga:

1 hour ago, TheShameMonster said:

OT: what this user said!

Archived