💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is repeaking. Thoughts on her career so far?

Sakrai

Featured Posts

Bolkins

It’s been a rollercoaster :vegas: but I’m a firm believer in things happening for a reason and everything that’s happened to Gaga has lead her current sucsess. She is a living embodiment of following your dreams, working your ass off and never giving up in the face of adversity. In a time when being famous means so little she’s has brought it back to what it should be, exceptionally talented people being recognised for their exceptional talent. 

1 hour ago, Rescued said:

I think it’s unquestionable now: Gaga is definitely repeaking, like seriously. :golfclap:

What I find most interesting about this is that there was a point in Gaga’s career around 2013 when you could see that she didn’t know what to do or where to go, and even then she NEVER betrayed her integrity as an artist. She never added a random feature to get streaming points. She always relied on Talent. :legend:

I thini Gaga’a career moves so far are worthy of sociological study.

Literally following Cher's footsteps to legendary status. I mean Cher is still relevant after a century. Let's go even further as to liken it to a Marilyn Monroe stage of impact. ICONIC. we truly legitimately STAN a legend.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

15 minutes ago, jereve said:

I mean Cher is still relevant after a century. 

I cackled at the implications of this :selena::selena:

But I completely agree with everything you say.

What I find most incredible is that in order to follow those legebdary footsteps, you need to make the jump to movie star, which can so easily go wrong!

Gaga took a HUGE risk by putting herself in that position, and the courage that that takes is inspiring!:flutter:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Mirrion Rizzons
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

Joanne making it over big hits like New Rules, Delicate and many others is mindblowing.

It shows the voters were looking for Gaga's name to check. Holy ****. I just didn't know ASIB made her this likeable.

new rules came out in july 2017, It was eligable for last years grammys

Chickens in Malibu
54 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

new rules came out in july 2017, It was eligable for last years grammys

No, she submitted it under live version, like havana (which got nominated too).

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

No, she submitted it under live version, like havana (which got nominated too).

ohhh I didn't know people could do that

gaga should submit bad romance live to snatch the 2020 awards:firega:

Didymus

It's a great time to be a fan.

Still, her true test will be her solo projects from now on :shrug: Nothing is set in stone until she convinces people to take notice of her when she's not starring in a movie.

Anderson123
9 hours ago, Antichrist said:

inb4 she doesn't win any grammys & 'is gaga still popular?' threads rise the next day

And "sHe dOeSn'T nEeD gRaMmYs aNyWaY, tHeY'vE bEen iRreLeVanT foR yEaRs nOw". :trollga:

10 hours ago, Bel Esprit said:

I'm so happy for her. Beyoncé, Madonna, Britney and many others failed at acting but Gaga prevailed and is now a best actress contender. Sometimes God is good. 

Idk why but I stan your avi. I'm starstruck everytime. Michael Langdon is the GOAT:giveup:

geopang

I don’t care about general public recognition. I care much more about authenticity and artistry, and I’m hoping she can bring that with LG6

SharkmanthaC

To be honest, ASIB is what got me interested in Gaga.  I have become a full stan in 2 months.  After watching it the first time, I started researching her, and love everything about her.  From early in her career and now, she has been amazing. I liked her music before, but now I just have a new appreciation for it.  I have a single playlist with all her music I listen to repeatedly.  I'm sure I'm not the only one that has discovered Gaga's greatness recently. 

On a side note, I hate that I have missed some of the past years.  (Especially the tours...but hopefully I can make it to Vegas.)

1 hour ago, Curunir said:

This video sums it up:

In other words YAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEEEEEN
@Steve Nasty still shook from this video :vegas:

I love this video! So awesome that a member made this.

she/her/hers

shoful
1 hour ago, Curunir said:

This video sums it up:

In other words YAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEEEEEN
@Steve Nasty still shook from this video :vegas:

I’ve seen a couple iterations of this in prior years. I remember watching like a little less than 5 years ago. And still to this day everytime the applause audio comes on and the ARTPOP era is on I just get chills. All my hair stands up. That album change my life forever. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived