💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is repeaking. Thoughts on her career so far?

Sakrai

Featured Posts

I think it’s unquestionable now: Gaga is definitely repeaking, like seriously. :golfclap:

What I find most interesting about this is that there was a point in Gaga’s career around 2013 when you could see that she didn’t know what to do or where to go, and even then she NEVER betrayed her integrity as an artist. She never added a random feature to get streaming points. She always relied on Talent. :legend:

I thini Gaga’a career moves so far are worthy of sociological study.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Chromatislaps

my thoughts: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAAAWMAAAAW

her thoughts:

I know I did that! I snapped! wig! I feel that

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.62d5552a325

AStarIsBorn21

I’m so happy and proud of her. I hope her recent success reaches more than just nominations, she deserves so much recognition for ASIB.

Bel Esprit

I'm so happy for her. Beyoncé, Madonna, Britney and many others failed at acting but Gaga prevailed and is now a best actress contender. Sometimes God is good. 

PerfectCure

If she plays her cards right with Enigma and everything, 2019-2020 could definitely be her biggest years since 2009-2010. 

Bradley

I feel like the GP is starting to appreciate both her wild side and her toned-down 'authentically talented' side.

People remember her old music in fond memories but yet appreciate the new direction she's been taking.

I feel like because of this, her next music, if uptempo, will unite both 'Gaga' and 'Lady' fans and she will dominate the music industry.

my thoughts: 

she. did. that. 

all in 10 years. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

2 minutes ago, Runway said:

"bUt wAiT 4 hEr neXt SoLo abLoOm" :lmao: 

With all the hype around ASIB exponentially growing day by day, people will snatch LG6s lead with their eyes closed. 

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

If she plays her cards right with Enigma and everything, 2019-2020 could definitely be her biggest years since 2009-2010. 

2019 is building up to be 2010 all over again and I’m SO HERE FOR IT:vegas:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Chickens in Malibu

Joanne making it over big hits like New Rules, Delicate and many others is mindblowing.

It shows the voters were looking for Gaga's name to check. Holy ****. I just didn't know ASIB made her this likeable.

PlastiscGuy
11 minutes ago, Rescued said:

There was a point in Gaga’s career around 2013 when you could see that she didn’t know what to do or where to go, and even then she NEVER betrayed her integrity as an artist. She never added a random feature to get streaming points. She always relied on Talent. :legend:

That's what makes her a true artist. I am so proud of her, she has and will always be my favourite artist ever :kara:

PG.

bloody g

Her career is great. It has all the ups and downs and it is interesting to follow. Is not full of winning but enough winning to be GREAT.

I think that after awards season and enigma she will get to legend status :firega:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived