💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GRAMMY's 2018 Performance

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

If Gaga performs live at the GRAMMY's will she perform as Gaga or as Ally?

This has honestly been stuck in my head so much ngl :saladga:

What if she debuts a new song or LG6 lead???

the artist formerly known as melancholia

bloody g

She probably will not perform this year. I see her doing INLA next year when the soundtrack gets an AOTY nomination.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I don't think she'll perform Shallow as I'm 99.9% sure Gaga and Bradley are saving it for the oscars. 

In an ideal world, I'd love to see her perform 'I'll Never Love Again' and bring the m*ther f***ing house down to the ground which will get her nominated again for best pop vocal performance at the 2020 Grammys :derpga:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

hijadeputa
4 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

She probably will not perform this year. I see her doing INLA next year when the soundtrack gets an AOTY nomination.

I call the bullsh*t. Don't you think she will perform when she is nominated in two of the biggest categories? :koons: I can see her performing INLA or Shallow, idk. As someone said, maybe she is saving Shallow for the oscars. 

bloody g
3 minutes ago, OliG said:

I call the bullsh*t. Don't you think she will perform when she is nominated in two of the biggest categories? :koons: I can see her performing INLA or Shallow, idk. As someone said, maybe she is saving Shallow for the oscars. 

Calm down sis :poot: I want a performance as much as you do :kara:

I just don't see it but anything could happen.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

hijadeputa
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

Calm down sis :poot: I want a performance as much as you do :kara:

I just don't see it but anything could happen.

I am calm :derpga: no but seriously I really think she will attend and perform. 

AStarIsBorn21

I’m not sure she’ll even sing an ASIB song honestly, unless it’s solo. Bradley seems only fixated on the Oscar performance. If she releases a new song between now and the Grammys she might perform that, like she performed BTW when all her noms were for TFM. And then she’ll probably sing jazz in 2020 from C3C.

ANTI WP

I Want Her To Perform Look What I Found Or Its That Alright ? BECAUSE Those Vocals On That Songs Is New For Us To Hear Live ..

Chickens in Malibu

She'll perform INLA then stops in the middle says "time's up" and switches to Million Reasons for the 10000th time like she did at the Grammy's last year

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Enzo said:

She will be at the Baftas 

NO! Unless she wants to be snubbed by the grammy's in the future.

We don't care about BAFTAs she's just going to sit there and watch Olivia win everything.

Archived