Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A possible Christmas gift Gaga was teasing

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Lady Gaga Presents the Joanne World Tour Live in Birmingham

lady_gaga___joanne_world_tour__poster__b 30232727la.jpg

Ok, my thoughts are that the announcement will not necessarily be Japan-related, she only mentioned it in that interview because it was a coincidence that Japan had the same release date as the date on which she was going to announce the announcement.

And apparently it is 'an announcement', not 'a release'. So I don't think it's a random Christmas song that she could just drop on that day.

It is very obvious at this point that anything Lady Gaga releases is a strong contender for award and nominations, so think like Interscope, what would Interscope do to take advantage of this position?

Strive for Emmys of course!

If Joanne World Tour is streamed on a network like HBO or Epix or Netflix or anything that is television-related, it will be eligible for the Emmys. And she is in the peak of positive publicity right now, releasing this will not be a likely failure provided trailers and advertisements are in place.

Besides, what is Gaga doing on December 28 again? That's right she's starting Enigma. Having the public watch the Joanne World Tour on television will only spark interest in the public buying tickets to the brand new live show she's starting.

At least that's what I hope it is.

Thonin Dyn

very honestly idk what the fvck she is talking about but i hope  it’s that

Serve it, Ancien City style!

I'm trying absolute hardest not to get my hopes up but this would literally be the best thing she could announce right now 

Battle 4 Ur Life

yas this sounds cohesive and plausible and awesome.

fingers crossed.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

AStarIsBorn21

I’d rather a new song but this would be good too. :huntyga: I just hope it isn’t something small like signed copies of AISB.

Summer Boy

It’s a good idea but I’d rather have a re release of A Star Is Born Soundtrack with 3 new tracks (one duet, an Ally bop and a new Bradley solo) tbh.

BlingNotTheMusic
15 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

It’s a good idea but I’d rather have a re release of A Star Is Born Soundtrack with 3 new tracks (one duet, an Ally bop and a new Bradley solo) tbh.

Or just 3 new Ally bops :vegas:

We deserve #LG6 tbh

TEANUS

Wait I didn’t think about this. GagaWhoAmI, the most relevant Twitter “insider” (bare with me, idgaf if he’s reliable or not, just giving you background) said “Auntie Joanne will be back for the holidays”

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Antichrist
57 minutes ago, BenG said:

It would disrupt the award season momentum

how? :emma: she's known for being a singer first and foremost :emma:

AStarIsBorn21
8 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Wait I didn’t think about this. GagaWhoAmI, the most relevant Twitter “insider” (bare with me, idgaf if he’s reliable or not, just giving you background) said “Auntie Joanne will be back for the holidays”

He also said she had a collab with Kanye this year and she would have 4 Vegas shows this year. Thank U, Next. 

TEANUS
9 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

He also said she had a collab with Kanye this year and she would have 4 Vegas shows this year. Thank U, Next. 

Yes 

“bare with me, idgaf if he’s reliable or not, just giving you background”

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived