1. 1. Grammy's or Bafta's?

• GRAMMYS
    • BAFTAS

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz4Gaga

Ugh imagine having so much talent that you have to choose between two prestigious award giving academies in two countries from different continents. :saladga:

It is not every year that one can get the chance to be a Bafta nominee especially for a musician from America. But Olivia Colman will definitely get it as she played a British Queen. No Original Song category in the Baftas btw.

Honestly, she should go to the Grammys as the face of ASIB. It’ll be also like campaigning for the 2020 ceremony where the soundtrack is eligible. Bradley and Sam can go to the UK to represent the film.

nostalgia’s for geeks

I hate the Grammys so much but you guys have made some points. I still think it'd be better for her career to keep campaigning instead of being surrounded of B-Listers and boring "stars" for one night.

However, something about Gaga going to the Grammys feels right, I mean Ally did win a Grammy after all... It'd be nice to acknowledge that somehow.

underneath the pine

Sanne Godijn
3 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

he won last year, didn't attend, this year he got 0 noms :huntyga:

Its what he diserved by that i mean 0 noms

3 hours ago, warrentw said:

what happened to Ed he won when he didnt attened 

latina twilight

Plot twist: she attends none.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

jujubaruda

Grammy is annoying and irrelevant, she already has 6, if they want to give her more, send it to her, she doesn't need to attend this flop event anymore. Grammy now is only for those try hard artist that want to stay relevant, Gaga is too big for this.

Flu Symptom

Troye Sivan: "Gaga could not be here tonight as she is claiming her best actress award in the UK. The gays will gladly accept this award on her behalf."

AStarIsBorn21
48 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Baftas 

She won't perform Shallow until Oscars night so going to the Grammys will be pointless 

Who said she has to perform Shallow? :excited:

Bel Esprit

Idk, if ASIB is huge at the BAFTAS she should go, if not Bradley can attend and she can go to the Grammys. 

I think Gaga should go to the Grammys, she has a better chance of winning there (I think Coleman is a lock for the Bafta).

Bradley can go to the Baftas, although that kinda sucks for him too because he'll probably never be nominated for a Grammy again.

Plus I think it would be so funny to see them on the stage together consider that scene in the movie :laughga:

29 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I think Gaga should go to the Grammys, she has a better chance of winning there (I think Coleman is a lock for the Bafta).

Bradley can go to the Baftas, although that kinda sucks for him too because he'll probably never be nominated for a Grammy again.

Plus I think it would be so funny to see them on the stage together consider that scene in the movie :laughga:

That's why Gaga should go to the BAFTAs and Bradley the Grammys

chrismugler

Let's wait if she gets nominated for the BAFTA first, but I prefer Gaga to attend to the GRAMMYs, because Shallow will snatch at least 2 of those nominations.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Anveeroy

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper have a problem. It’s a pretty good problem to have, mind you, but it’s a problem nevertheless. They were just nominated for multiple Grammys including Record of the Year for “Shallow” from “A Star is Born.” That film is also a top contender during the film awards season, so there’s a good chance they’ll be nominated at the BAFTA Awards too. But the Grammys and BAFTAs are both on the same day: Sunday, February 10, 2019. Which should they choose?

More: https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-grammys-baftas-news-937506824/

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

MaryJaneHolland

I want her to go to the Grammys, but then I remember how hard the snubbed Joanne and MR :neyde:

Archived