Grammy's or Bafta's  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Grammy's or Bafta's?

• GRAMMYS
    • BAFTAS

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, melon said:

BAFTA will almost certainly award Olivia Colman, so as much as I’d love Gags to come and keep her darling actress campaign going, it may be better for her to show up at the Grammys.

I do think Gaga will actually go to the BAFTAs instead though, don’t know why but it feels like she might.

If she does RIP ASIB next year. Because Ed Sheeran looks like he got punished for snubbing the grammys last year.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

If she does RIP ASIB next year. Because Ed Sheeran looks like he got punished for snubbing the grammys last year.

shame concorde doesn’t exist anymore, she could’ve gone to both :vegas:

heauxmatica

Do we actually think she is going to perform or just attened to win the awards for best song written for visual media

1 minute ago, warrentw said:

Do we actually think she is going to perform or just attened to win the awards for best song written for visual media

Im not even sure she will win visual media. The competition is really intense. 3 of last year's Oscar nominees, including winner, are there, together with another potential nominee.

MaryJaneHolland

She better go to the BAFTAs, because it seems like the Grammys only award people that don't attend :vegas:

5 minutes ago, Runway said:

Bradley is going to BAFTA's and Gaga to GRAMMYs I guess

flip that around

23 minutes ago, BenG said:

Im not even sure she will win visual media. The competition is really intense. 3 of last year's Oscar nominees, including winner, are there, together with another potential nominee.

True these nominations are exciting but I havnt got my hopes to high she will win, not that I don’t think she doesn’t deserve just know how these awards end up 

LateToCult

I hope Bobby strikes a deal to win at least one televised Grammy in order for her to attend. :ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, warrentw said:

True these nominations are exciting but I havnt got my hopes to high she will win, not that I don’t think she doesn’t deserve just know how these awards end up 

After TIHTY at the Oscars, I'm not believing or thinking anything

Antichrist

giphy.gif

Spoiler

and before anyone asks how this would be possible

Spoiler

THIS IS HOW IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE

lady-gaga_roupa-voadora.gif

Archived