1. 1. Grammy's or Bafta's?

• GRAMMYS
    • BAFTAS

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

Well considering how she's going to attend the Golden Globes, Critics' Choice (if nominated), and tons of other award shows whose names I can't name now, I think one night for music is wise because there are many other nights in which you could honour your movie.

Grammys 2020 when she is up against lg6 :ladyhaha:

Bradley
Just now, warrentw said:

Grammys 2020 when she is up against lg6 :ladyhaha:

Imagine if she gets two Album of the Year nominations :air:

FentyGa
8 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

he won last year, didn't attend, this year he got 0 noms :huntyga:

did he release this year?

15 minutes ago, warrentw said:

British version of the oscars 

British version of oscars + emmys actually :vegas: 

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Wixson said:

If she receives two nominations at the BAFTAs (which she could), I think she should go. 

NO!

The Favorite is sweeping there.

The Grammy's are more important for her career. No one cares about BAFTAs. They're like the EMAs of film industry.

Sorcerer

Olivia Colman, playing a British Queen, is almost sure to win in Best Actress  in the BAFTAs anyway.

So #TEAMGRAMMYs all the way!

nodandsmile
9 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

Did She Presented Any Awards ??

At the grammys? I don't think so, she just performed!

3 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

NO!

The Grammy's are more important for her career. No one cares about BAFTAs. They're like the EMAs of film industry.

Erm no. BAFTAs are prestigious, just like the Oliviers and the BRITs

7 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

NO!

TBH your right with the favourite but I dont think no one cares about the BAFTAs they are a major award and for gaga to add that to her list would be amazing and an achievement not alot of her pop peers could say they have achieved.

12 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

NO!

I agree about The Favorite but the rest, you don't know what you're talking about. 

Grammys FTW because she'll definitely win something plus it's guaranteed more exposure. 

Gaga will get nominated for best actress at the BAFTAS, but they'll 100% give the award to Olivia Colman in 'The Favourite'. The academy LOVE her, plus she's british which helps her odds as they love awarding homegrown talent. 

Moral of the story: Gaga should save her time+coins getting a private plane to London. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

1 minute ago, mamo said:

Grammys FTW because she'll definitely win something plus it's guaranteed more exposure. 

Gaga will get nominated for best actress at the BAFTAS, but they'll 100% give the award to Olivia Colman in 'The Favourite'. The academy LOVE her, plus she's british which helps her odds as they love awarding homegrown talent. 

Moral of the story: Gaga should save her time+coins getting a private plane to London. 

Time for her to fly cattle class

Lazz Monster
16 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

did he release this year?

Perfect Duet ft Beyonce, which was the fave for Pop Duo

We're far from the Shallow now

BAFTA will almost certainly award Olivia Colman, so as much as I’d love Gags to come and keep her darling actress campaign going, it may be better for her to show up at the Grammys.

I do think Gaga will actually go to the BAFTAs instead though, don’t know why but it feels like she might.

heauxmatica

Archived