• GRAMMYS
    • BAFTAS

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FentyGa said:

thanks!
(btw i was half making a Cher reference, half actually asking I'm not that straight forward usually lol)

a Cher refrence is always appricated 

Lazz Monster
On 12/7/2018 at 1:02 PM, jinko said:

She better attend the BAFTAs then :gum: And it's her first BAFTAs? Am I right?

Yeah, it is her first, and because of that I also would like her to attend it, especially cuz the Grammys have a history on snubbing her.

But i don't think the Grammys will take kindly if she skips on them the night she gets the most noms since 2011, i mean look what happened to Ed :oops:

We're far from the Shallow now

Also the BAFTAs have performers aswell so she coudl possible perform I honestly cant see a grammy performance with bradley happening 

nodandsmile

If ASIB does well at BAFTAs, then BAFTAs ! Last time she flew to the US just for them to give the awards to someone who didn't even bother to attend. Yes, I am petty!

Just now, Lazz Monster said:

Yeah, it is her first, and because of that I also would like her to attend it, especially cuz tge Grammys have a history on snubbing her.

But i don't think the Grammys will take kindly if she skip on them the night she get the most noms since 2011, i mean look what happened to Ed :oops:

what happened to Ed he won when he didnt attened 

Just now, SimplyTheBest said:

If ASIB does well at BAFTAs, then BAFTAs ! Last time she flew to the US just for them to give the awards to someone who didn't even bother to attend. Yes, I am petty!

we have a good right seeing as she cancelled the tour not long after that 

ANTI WP
Just now, SimplyTheBest said:

Did She Presented Any Awards ??

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, warrentw said:

what happened to Ed he won when he didnt attened 

he won last year, didn't attend, this year he got 0 noms :huntyga:

Bradley

Grammys because she can perform there.

Besides, she's going to attend like 99 movie award shows later, can't she just spend one night to attend a music award show?

Lazz Monster
Just now, Kitsch said:

Besides, she's going to attend like 99 movie award shows later, can't she just spend one night to attend a music award show?

what if she performed at the BAFTAs, it's not unheard of

Just now, Kitsch said:

she can perform at the BAFTAs, She on a movie press tour though so a movie award show is a bigger deal. 

blackpink

i think the huge nominations were to secure gaga to come to the event again but realistically she would win at least 2

she should go to the baftas and film acceptance speeches before hand ala ed sheeran

Bradley
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

what if she performed at the BAFTAs, it's not unheard of

Well considering how she's going to attend the Golden Globes, Critics' Choice (if nominated), and tons of other award shows whose names I can't name now, I think one night for music is wise because there are many other nights in which you could honour your movie.

Chickens in Malibu

GAGA MUST ATTEND THE GRAMMYS AT ANY COST!

BAFTAS will go to The Favourite she HAS NO CHANCE there! All british critics awards are going to that movie.

She overperformed at the grammys. If she snubs them, like Ed did, she'll be snubbed next year like Ed was this year.

Archived