Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Surprise Christmas Gift" Being Announced Dec. 11

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

The tweet says it will be announced Christmas Day, but the video says the announcement will be made during the Japanese ASIB premiere on December 11!

Wheter it’s gonna be something big or not, it’s in 4 days so hold onto your wigs and light your Alejandro candles AND your Jackson and Ally Maine candles!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s probably gonna be the most non-surprising thing ever but lemme be proven wrong x 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Stephen

Its gonna be something Japan related, maybe she will go there and do some promo or something. Or release a japan exclusive version of the ASIB soundtrack. 

Weasel
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Its gonna be something Japan related, maybe she will go there and do some promo or something. Or release a japan exclusive version of the ASIB soundtrack. 

During christmas? ''christmas gift'', a day or 2 before her first Enigma performance? :air:

mister max

Omg we finally have something we can hype up and that will actually be something instead of the countless rumor threads this year :air:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

A new Christmas EP with Brian Newman :neyde: 

Okay but it has to come out way before christmas or I won't have time to enjoy it in-season!

Purr more, hiss less.

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, Weasel said:

During christmas? ''christmas gift'', a day or 2 before her first Enigma performance? :air:

watch it turn out to be a doll that you can add to your collection in that fancyass glass cabinet of yours. :vegas:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

mister max

Also I love the announcement of an announcement :ladyhaha: britney teas

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Phaye Monster

What what what I’m confused

what could this be:messga: 

Christmas Tree ft. Tony Bennet?

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Admin changed the title to "Surprise Christmas Gift" Being Announced Dec. 11

Archived