💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Forbes: Artist Of The Year...

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Florence + The Machine, Artist Of The Year

7xjP.gif

This is a pretty simple choice. There were a lot of strong artists, albums and live shows in 2018, but no one put them all together the way Florence Welch and her Machine did in 2018. It began with the slam-dunk choice for album of the year, High As Hope. Ambitious, poetic, intelligent, emotional, grand, gorgeous and stunning, High As Hope is a masterful collection that can be, at times, rocking like in the infectious lead single “Hunger” and at other times, breathtakingly beautiful, as on the soaring “The End Of Love.” She then backed it up with a successful tour characterized by night after night excellence and a series of high-profile festival dates including Life Is Beautiful and Outside Lands. Of all the twenty-first century alternative stars to emerge none have grown more than Welch, who continues to push herself musically to new heights. And in 2018 she climbed higher than ever.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevebaltin/2018/12/06/florence-the-machine-dave-grohl-billie-eilish-paul-simon-and-the-best-of-music-in-2018/?fbclid=IwAR0iilivdmS5Ix0x_ne49urkVRwp0WIngm8fxu0ozrRUeBTGlSgBCbzJ9co#761c796a7770

Hottie Detector

derpmonster

Hey Girl ha impact two years later :diane:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Chickens in Malibu

Very wise choice.

They are super talented. I went to their concert a couple of months ago and it was the best concert I ever attended (even better than Gaga). She was full of energy, running around yet singing flawlessly...

Most pop girls would lose breathe with few dance moves and Florence is sprinting like crazy lol

Congratulations to Florence + the Machine! This is totally deserved but quite unexpected, which makes it even better. :party:

Phaye Monster

I was really expecting this to be Cardi or Ari... I’m so glad they gave it to Florence, she really deserves it

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

MonsterPaws
53 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Hey Girl ha impact two years later :diane:

Holy scheiße it's been 2 years since Joanne dropped.

HorusRa2

Happy for Florence. She deserves more commercial success even though she definitely has the critical acclaim. 

Great choice :applause:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Archived