đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When I first heard of Gaga, I thought...

Mus

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
12 hours ago, Gagally said:

I never knew her music at all. I was remotely aware of outlandish costumes. When she toured with Tony in 2015, my son saw the concert, and came home to tell me, "Mom, Lady Gaga changed her outfit like every song!" The very first time I became interested in Gaga was the Saturday night I went to the movies and saw the trailer for ASIB. I could not concentrate on the film I came to see. I went home and watched every YT video I could find. I was transformed. Everything in my mind is: BG or AG. I can not believe it has only been six months. Everyday there is some gift: images, tweets, stories, press releases, events, awards, acts of benevolence, music, messages of gratitude, and I have yet to see a release outside ASIB OST.......Truly a wonderful time to have stumbled into Standom.

Glad I’m not the only new Stan around here. :kara:

mom pretty sure I thought Gaga was strange at first because of all her outrageousness. I liked the music though, and never really thought anything horrible about her. Since becoming a stan, I understand all the outrageousness. I have very high opinions now. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

The first time I saw her or heard her was when the Born This Way music video was playing on TV. I saw it, thought that the music was so different from everything else on TV and the music video is stunning, better than every single other video of that time when it came out. And tge lyrics really got me. And the funny thing is that it was the time when Adele, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Britney, Katy all were having smash hits. I was quite naturally drawn to Gaga's artistry amidst all of that. :heart:

Andy McQueen

My first impression on TV seeing a commercial for "Just Dance" was quite pre-judgemental. She reminded me of Paris Hilton (Gaga even mentioned her in the interview) and I thought why is she keeping the glasses on all the time like Karl Lagerfeld, why does she has these gloves, it felt mysterious but also kinda pretentious or sorta cheap one-hit wonder attention-seeking, I dunno. So my first impression was like "I'm sure it is all autotuned and she can't even sing, probably she was born rich" etc. ... Still, I was very fascinated by her though. 

I thought she had the worst stage name of all time

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona

I honestly thought she was a one hit wonder especially when I've seen the Just Dance video back in 2008

but when I listened to the full The Fame album I knew she was that talented and creative girl that would do much much more amazing songs. 

The Fame Monster confirmed what I was thinking about her

Archived