💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When I first heard of Gaga, I thought...

Mus

Featured Posts

eeaarrllaalloo

My first thought was I thought that the name, Lady GAGA, is joke because in my country GAGA is a curseword

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only started to pay attention to her with the Bad Romance video and I remember thinking exactly "Who the hell is this witch?" because she looked so evil in the video :lmao:

Esteban
4 hours ago, tomsches said:

I thought she was another cheap one hit wonder that relies on her sex appeal like the Mr. Saxobeat girl

Same! I thought she was another Inna ^^

Demoncore

My thoughts on her always varied throughout her album cycles. When she first stepped onto the scene, I thought she was a fad. Then with The Fame Monster, I was so scared by her (especially in the Alejandro music video :messga:)! With Born this Way, I didn’t pay attention much to her, and the same goes for ARTPOP and the start of the Joanne era.

But at the same time, I really respected her and the thought she put into her performances. I remember watching the famous 2009 VMA performance and by the end of it, my jaw was on the floor. No matter what performance of hers I watched, I always thought “wow... she knows how to put on a show.” I only became full delulu recently after I went to a friend’s place and heard Bloody Mary and asked who sang it. 

I never knew her music at all. I was remotely aware of outlandish costumes. When she toured with Tony in 2015, my son saw the concert, and came home to tell me, "Mom, Lady Gaga changed her outfit like every song!" The very first time I became interested in Gaga was the Saturday night I went to the movies and saw the trailer for ASIB. I could not concentrate on the film I came to see. I went home and watched every YT video I could find. I was transformed. Everything in my mind is: BG or AG. I can not believe it has only been six months. Everyday there is some gift: images, tweets, stories, press releases, events, awards, acts of benevolence, music, messages of gratitude, and I have yet to see a release outside ASIB OST.......Truly a wonderful time to have stumbled into Standom.

Watch As I Dive In

27monster27

When I first heard Poker Face I thought she was saying "Hillary blind" instead of "Can't read my." :messga::messga::messga::messga::messga:

he/him/his

First time I saw her was in the videoclip of Pokerface coming out of the water and I thought it was Christina Aguilera :laughga: became a stan during the Paparazzi VMA performance

Daredevil

I remember when I was in 6th grade and everyone in school was talking about how cool she was and then someone said: “I heard she has a d*ck”. Everyone freaked out and we started analyzing that festival performance on our school computers lmao. People really talked about her a LOT. She was in every teenage magazine. 

But one day I was listening to Cascada’s the Dome (a German music show) performance and then Gaga performed too and I was SLAYED :giveup: I had a short Lady Gaga phase and everyone was like: “ wHy Do YoU oNlY LiStEn tO fEmALe aRtiSts”, but I forgot about her after a few months. 

But then I was at this jock’s birthday party and this popular girl, who was french kissing this guy, stands up and asks everyone: “ have you listened to Bad Romance” and then she starts to play it on a computer and everyone starts to dance. 

I will never forget that moment. 

Dominic

I was like 17 in the club and Just Dance came on and i turned to my mate and was like "wtf is this". Omg that's 10 years ago. 

Then it wasn't until I saw her live at TMB that I started obsessing. 

Edit: omg I'm dying I even had the Alejandro bowl haircut the dancers had. Not a good look :rip:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Raccoon
20 hours ago, aaron l said:

When I first heard Just Dance I thought by her vocals that she was a woman of color. Needless to say I was shocked. :messga:

19 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

Me too I was just going to comment this! 

Happy to know I was not the only one :selena:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Archived