Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What songs are Ariana talking about?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

"Dangerous Woman" & "The Way" both debuted at #10 on the Hot 100...but none of her songs debuted at #2, but "Problem" and "No Tears Left To Cry" both debuted at #3, but i'm guessing the more believable song in "Problem"

Andreu
2 hours ago, Phoebe Buslay said:

how dare she come for problem :madge:h

Her worst single (until she decided to drop her standards this year) we been knew

DOJA CAT

Problem omg... I love you so much I don’t know why she would brutally murder you.... whyyyy

thank u, next

Chickens in Malibu

She obviously loves Dangerous Woman. Since she named the era after it. And the songwriter said she was literally begging him to let her cut it, instead of Carrie Underwood.

whateveradore

Probably Bang Bang (charted #3), they presented Ariana the song way before they did for Jessie J, she recorded a Demo but hated it and let Republic sell for someone else, moths later they showed her the Jessie J version featuring Nicki Minaj and they "made" her jump in to the efforts of a Lady Marmalade effect ... which happened for pop culture for about 5 seconds, but since its a chart topping song she still performs it so that more people can sing it along.

and definetly Dangerous Woman , she changed the whole theme of the album after recording that song (which she fought for, cause it was written for Carrie Underwood), it was supossed to be called Moonlight, and Focus was the lead single, but she changed the whole era after that song for the song to chart at #8 and the album #2 after Drake's

Archived