💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Please buy an ASIB prayer candle

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Hi girls and gays,

As we head into awards season, it is crucial that we do everything we can to bring Gaga closer to the Oscar. Prayer is a powerful weapon in our spiritual arsenal; Satan will try to snatch the trophy from our queen again, so we must join forces to form a protective wall of prayer around Stefani for the next three months. 

rezetchen2.gif

What better way to harness the power of prayer than with an ASIB Devotional Prayer Candle. I came across it earlier and I just had to share. This is also the perfect gift idea for the holidays, so if you're stressing out about Christmas shopping, look no further.

You can find more details here: https://mosemaryandme.com/products/a-star-is-born-devotional-prayer-saint-candle-lady-gaga-bradley-cooper

image_fb5afcdb-5d41-431e-913c-8971359760

image_ec144935-73c7-4e2b-a2d4-b611c2de7d

Please light up a prayer candle this awards season and keep it burning bright. When Gaga goes home with an Oscar next year, you'll be glad you did.

image_14524a18-759e-4c36-9196-3220c22481

raragaga

lmao damn that takes me back...

tumblr_m4reeywV3N1r14tdzo1_500.png

xoxo

Teal Ambition

@KleinGa with the amount of times we say "light your alejandro candles" they must be running out at this point, we should buy one of these :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Batwings

Y'all better hurry up and buy them before the Medonsters buy them all up and destroy them in a ritualistic sacrifice to get Magic to #1.  :grr:

Infinity Wave
3 hours ago, raragaga said:

lmao damn that takes me back...

tumblr_m4reeywV3N1r14tdzo1_500.png

I know for sure everybody who snatched one of this won the lottery at least once

Ugh her power

Colourful

Archived