💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Academy Dropping Kevin Hart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

rumours

Wow, I didn't know Kevin Hart had this homophobic past...

Guess I'm glad I never found him to be amusing in the slightest :vegas:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I wonder what his opinion would be if it were a white male hosting with racist tweets. Tweets that they weren't apologizing for. 

oof this tho :messga: Homophobic, racist, or whatever offensive thing said in the past isn't less homophobic, racist, or whatever offensive thing it was just because it is said in a more homophobic, racist, or whatever offensive thing it was back then. We know better know, so we should do better. Kevin... didn't.

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

some of y'all are acting like these tweets are not representative of what he said on a day to day basis, guaranteed even worse when it's not on a public forum. I'm glad he's gone lol hopefully the new host has amazing material so it's not like "haha f u academy"

37 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Wow, I didn't know Kevin Hart had this homophobic past...

Judging from his behavior I don’t think it’s a thing of the past. He probably really thinks it’s okay to beat your son because he’s playing with dolls. 

KatieJudasGaga4

If he actually apologized before, why didn't he delete the tweets if he was sorry for what he did. He makes no sense.

ltlmnstr

He can apologize all he wants but, no one has to accept it.

An apology doesn't mean anything if there isn't inherently a will to change after the incident.

He always seemed like the guy that would go "hey, I'm sorry" but will still do it again and again.

Miracle
4 hours ago, Admin said:

I'm pretty sure people can grow and change at any age...

We, as gay fans, truly don't deserve this neoliberal, deaf tone social admin. Every damn post of you is a joke.

RAMROD

He have apologized now, and resigned from his hosting gig.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Antichrist
46 minutes ago, Miracle said:

We, as gay fans, truly don't deserve this neoliberal, deaf tone social admin. Every damn post of you is a joke.

what he said is completely true though?

don't be so sensitive over some dude tweeting random hateful stuff 10 years ago, grow some balls.

Queen Bitch

I don't understand why celebrities always have to apologize for bad things they do and say. Like you can force them apologize but you can't force them to actually mean it. If you have to force them, the apology becomes meaningless. So yeah, I'm glad they dropped him. He obviously didn't care.

I don't know if his tweets was supposed to be "jokes", but I don't see them as being funny. In my opinion you can make jokes (even dark jokes) about everyone and everything, as long as they are actually funny. And everything can be funny depending on what type of humour you have. I'm gay but I don't mind "offensive" jokes about gays, I even make them myself sometimes, I know muslims who doesn't mind jokes about muslims. But then again, it's difficult, because who gets to decide when something is no longer funny or okay? Who gets to draw the line and say "you might think this is funny but he doesn't so it's not okay to make that joke"? 

Archived